• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bottom Bouncer

A GOOD PURCHASE

Gone8to1248

I purchased a Thread Wrapping/Drying machine for custom building my own rods. Great winter time hobby and a lots of chooses to choose from for a nice build.

Bottom Bouncer

After years of using dull knives and not wanting to change over I finally bought my Rapala Electric Filleting Knife about 8 years ago. I bought the 120/ 12 volt combo and it actually seems to work better on 12 volt either way a Great decision.

REELBAIT

Some Old Guy

Actually the a few of the items that I am so glad I bought was my melting pot and the bunch of molds and tonnes of paints. It seems like a huge investment at first when you have your wish list on. But if you piece it together, over time, the money you save pouring your own jigs is immense! You can customize them so you get what you want.

Ask anyone who does this and they can't help but agree!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Travis Schallock

My Garmin Rino. I liked it at first because of both the radio and GPS in one unit, but love it now that others I hunt with also have them, and we can see where each other are. I feel blind now when I hunt with someone who doesn't have one. In the summer it has got to be a bottle of spiced rum to share with a fishing buddy in exchange for a few pointers. Now that is an investment that has paid back many of times.

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Some Old Guy

WTF???? I exchanged pointers with you and I never ain'ts gots no spiced rum from ya???

What gives?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Travis Schallock

WTF???? I exchanged pointers with you and I never ain'ts gots no spiced rum from ya???

What gives?

Roger

They were good ones too. Not to worry there will be plenty to go around next year.

Travis Schallock

sinker7

They were good ones too. Not to worry there will be plenty to go around next year.

You kept the spiced rum under lock and key in Atikokan to??? :) :) :)

Travis Schallock

You kept the spiced rum under lock and key in Atikokan to??? :) :) :)

I think it was on the table next to the fish dip. So I can understand if you didn't notice it. :D

Travis Schallock

Travis Schallock

Digital smoker. Don't know how I smoked fish without it.

Travis Schallock

Bottom Bouncer

My Lund factory made "Portable Downrigger Brackets" made for my Lund Pro V. They went on easy in the sport track, very solid and the best part was that I didn't have to drill holes into the gunnels of a my new boat. I mounted my Big Jon swivel bases on the brackets and I'm good to go.

REELBAIT

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

My Fenwicks rods and my shimano Ci4 paired with yellow power pro braid. All around great stuff.

Guest mnaiman

My 6 or 7 year old Garmin etrex Legend HCX. I can't even begin to fathom how many times this little device got me into and out of some pretty amazing spots. It has accompanied me on every canoe trip I have ever guided (100's of nights in the bush), it has come along with me to every spec lake, river, and trail. With just over 9,300 waypoints stretching from coast to coast, Id sooner throw my phone down the ice hole than my trusty Garmin lol

Adrian

2011 Skidoo Grand Touring with a phenomenal ACE 600 four stroke.

Bear

I think it was on the table next to the fish dip. So I can understand if you didn't notice it. :D

Thats not rum, its truth serum.

Bear

McGinnis_Fishing

Humminbird ice 45

Otter ice lodge portable

Soon to be 4x4 chevy blazer

Life is good! Living where we live with so many fishing oppertunities. You cant beat this!

eyelander

My Humminbird Ice 55 is great.

My best purchase has to be my wool pants for hunting and ice fishing. Don't know how long I have had them. Even if they get a bit damp on rare occasions, they are still comfortable and keep me warm. Got one small hole on one knee from use, but for the length of time I have had them, probably won't need to replace them for 10 years still.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance