• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crooksyredboat

Black Bay Perch Fishing

crazyctr

another black bay beauty caught and released yesterday in 18 feet of water with a straight hook and small minnow

estimated to be around 5 1/2 pounds

post-1941-0-07545500-1390312548_thumb.jp

hbaits.jpg

scandiman

another black bay beauty caught and released yesterday in 18 feet of water with a straight hook and small minnow

estimated to be around 5 1/2 pounds

Nice fish Gary! Good to see such healthy looking walleye in the bay!

Wildcat

Nice!

Wildcat

Nice!

rodman

Thanks to Gary for another voyage out on the bay! No better way to spend a day off school than pulling up perch! My two boys and I spent a day off school gathering supper for tomorrow! Gary supplied us with a warm shelter on top of some hungry fish! One of which was a 14 and a half inch perch! Recommend calling Hamilton Baits for your next easy fishing adventure! Thanks again Gary! :icefishing:

McGinnis_Fishing

Hows everyone been doin out there lately? Last i heard fishing was off and on.

pbear

Can anyone fill me in on the road out to the shacks. Wondering about slush.

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

There is no road...it's simply a snowmobile trail, quad or truck would be nearly impossible, I am sure Gary would have directions but "road" is a severe over statement.

crazyctr

Can anyone fill me in on the road out to the shacks. Wondering about slush.

hi pbear there is no road out to the huts its snowmobiles only out there . quads and trucks wont make it

hbaits.jpg

McGinnis_Fishing

hi pbear there is no road out to the huts its snowmobiles only out there . quads and trucks wont make it

Hey gary hows the fishin been? My girlfriend and i will be coming up on thursday.

crazyctr

Hey gary hows the fishin been? My girlfriend and i will be coming up on thursday.

hi young gun the fishing is slow somedays you get them some you don't its been that way ever since we got those two warm days about 3 weeks ago. all the locals say the wally and speck lakes have shut down also

hbaits.jpg

McGinnis_Fishing

Maybe we'll have to go for lakers and whities then hahah thanks

pbear

I should have said trail. I was out there once already at your shacks this year. Wondering about slush and ridges. Shacks booked for this weekend.

crazyctr

I should have said trail. I was out there once already at your shacks this year. Wondering about slush and ridges. Shacks booked for this weekend.

most of the slush is froze up still a few spots but not like 2 weeks ago. ridges are still the same no problems yet

hbaits.jpg

crazyctr

had a group stay over night last night yesterday was real slow fishing but today they picked up 20 real nice perch and released a wally to so things might be looking up

hbaits.jpg

crazyctr

looks like mother nature found some penicillin the perch are getting over their case of lockjaw lots of perch caught today lots of nice ones to the biggest measured in at 15 inches

hbaits.jpg

crazyctr

had a little time to try a couple new spots on black bay late in the day got a nice little surprize a 13 1/2 inch smallie

post-1941-0-54752900-1391471089_thumb.jp

• Like 1

hbaits.jpg

pbear

We went out on the weekend and rented shacks from Gary. We caught around 25 and kept 10. The highlight was a 41 inch northern. Will be sending pics to Gary and will try to post on this site.

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

I'm always hoping for a smallie through the ice! Closest I have come is a rock bass haha. Soon I hope.

Lyle Reiner

o m g. Gary when were there I'm dropping a senko....

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

fisherdude

Bass are always a bonus through the ice. Always fun.

AB

The look on everyone's faces when a bass comes up through the hole is priceless.

No wonder the perch have lock jaw. They must be terrified to lift off the botttom what with the pike, walleye and now bass prowling around their feeding grounds.

When is someone going to hook up with a sturgeon out there?

iceman

Phil

I know a guy that did catch a sturgeon out there either last year or the winter before. Wasnt very big, maybe like 7 or 8 pounds. Super surprised when it came up.