• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

You know it`s cold when........

WalleyeWayne

Hopped in the truck this morning and noticed that I no longer had P-R-N-D-1-2. It only had two letters. F - U

• Like 1

AB

Roger....never pass up an opportunity to go fishing. You only go around this world once and every day that goes by is one less that your on this planet and even worse...one less day to go fishing. GO FISHING!!!.... your team could use some fish for the challenge.

Been there, done that, got the frost burns to prove it!

Its great that you got out and got some nice fish. I remember being willing to drag a wood sleigh 3 miles thru deep snow, then wring my arms off drilling a single hole thru the ice with a spoon auger......and not even get a nibble...

The young bull / old bull analogy is correct, watch out for Mr. Mayer the second the daytime temp is over -20C......

iceman

kbrest

This happens...

haha, perfect example to my previous comment.

McGinnis_Fishing

Last night my truck said -40. I heard yesterday was -51 with the wind chill!

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

You know it's been cold when there is a thread on TBF dedicated to how cold it is. Haha.

Mr. Canoehead

My buddy's car wouldn't start so I boosted it for him then grabbed my multimeter to make sure it was charging. Multimeter wouldn't work because the battery was frozen! Then yesterday my wife's car needed a boost because her car starter only runs the ignition for for a couple secs then stops, then tries again and again and again...kills the battery doing this. What it needs is just to turn the key for a few seconds the first time. Yep it's cold.

Squaretail

You know it's cold when every brand of truck doesn't start out at the ice shack. -45 no windchill. At least the fish are biting.