• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jared720

Nipigon Bay Ice Fishing

Jared720

Thanks to all who chimed in with tips and tricks. My utopian goal of mixing up a 8 gallon batch of pickled herring in white port wine was attained.

post-11470-0-01038100-1392786838_thumb.j

Jared720

Also wanted to give a shout out to Gary at Hamilton baits for the minnows. They were the hot ticket that got the herring and whities swarming! Thanks Brother, I'll see you next February!

scandiman

Nice haul Jared! I'm glad that you were able to fulfill your Utopian goal!

Lyle Reiner

I think the fj had something to do with it ;)

• Like 1

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Some Old Guy

You shouldn't refer yourself as an fj. I don't think you're an fj. Some people might think you're an fj but I don't.

Anyways I just don't think its cool when someone calls themselves down like that.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

crazyctr

Also wanted to give a shout out to Gary at Hamilton baits for the minnows. They were the hot ticket that got the herring and whities swarming! Thanks Brother, I'll see you next February!

your very welcome I guess I steered you in the right direction getting my friend to get you on the fish glad yous had fun

hbaits.jpg

Jared720

your very welcome I guess I steered you in the right direction getting my friend to get you on the fish glad yous had fun

Gary,

I was extremely impressed by Luke's knowledge of enticing those fish to snap so aggressively, he truly is a natural predator on Nipigon Bay and the dude definitely has instinct.

@Roger, Regarding my FJ, I must be missing something since all I know is it's been through hell and back with me behind the wheel over the past 100k miles and has never skipped a beat on my many fishing/hunting expeditions.

fisherdude

I don't think what roger was referring to has anything to do with the vehicle...

Lyle Reiner

That was a shot at me. I Also have an Fj and absolutely love it. He's just making fun of me lol

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Some Old Guy

Oh! It's a vehicle!!

I thought FJ was something else!

I just learned what LOL was and I didn't know that a selfie was a picture. I thought a selfie was something my Dad told me I would go blind doing......

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

McGinnis_Fishing

Maybe a trip out to nipigon bay is innorder!

Jared720

Lyle,

Thanks for the clarification. I'm on my 3rd FJ, and have put on over 187k on them since 2007 with only 1 issues with a ABS sensor failing on one due to a faulty seal. Other than that one issue, they are bullet proof!