• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

What?????? Tis the time of year?????

brookiebuster

Most of the spots I checked on the Mac were frozen with water flowing over the ice. Need a warm rain to clear things up and bring in some fish.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

AmateurHourAngling

what about down at the weir on Edward St? i saw a coule old fellows flinging flies a couple of days ago

-JADEN

shmanks

so zac did you get your eggs in the mail? I wonder if they stayed fresh or not for you

Zackcorbin1401

no not yet but i did email mike from fish heads and he is sending me out a new bag today.

Guest Tbayfisher19

I was down at the center street pool just to take a look, lots of people fishing but it doesn't look like their catching, I'm going to take a look at the Mac mouth tomorrow.

Guest Wes

and they won't be catching for a while yet. Floodway is still locked up. VERY FEW will venture up the river under the ice.

• Like 1

shmanks

hopefully we get all rain and no snow tomorrow would speed things up....i was looking at my old messages and in 2011 I was talking to someone about the run being close to over at this time of year lol

Zackcorbin1401

just got the eggs from the original order and opened them up outside and holy man they smelt so bad i could still smell them in the house . my new eggs will be here tomorrow.

walleyewarrior

The best eggs I ever had were two yrs old and smelt so bad I could barely breathe while the container was open. The stinker the better.

Guest cmcrawfo

where is the secret steelhead forum? ... how are there recent posts about this fantastic fish?

The cool weather and intermittent snow has kept the fishing slow for me, no luck in the north shore rivers, however the mouths have been producing. The water temp in the prairie river was on 38 two days ago.

How are the temps around Thunder Bay? any one have any luck with roe yet this year ?

eddylives

As far as I know the steelhead forum has been removed until further notice.

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

fisherdude

I don't think it's removed until further notice. I think someone running it left the site. I don't really think it's funny, but I do think it's unfortunate because they were a very important part in educating and informing people about steelhead. It's a damn shame because certain people like him do so much for those fish and a lot of people don't see it and cause issues. I'm not trying to be one by saying that, but anyone who has that much pride in ANY species, deserves respect in my books.

• Like 1