• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

People Registering or just did.

Guest minnowgirl

Hey Roger:

For registration. stuff, and also, on the bit about the lake turnover, there is alot of pollen IN the water, (at least that's what it looks like), could this be from the bottom from turnover?? The 5 lb'er I caught was very cold to the touch, and does wind have any effect?

mg

Cheech

Just wanted to say "Hi" Roger,and also to all the board users . :)

Guest merc

Minnowgirl

whoa--whoa whoa--5 lb what---I'm hopin your sayin Northern--way too much competition out there.

Seriously though--week ago I covered my trailer in green slime I think from the bottom in lake turnover--should'nt be any pollen now in the fall---I figure algae floating up off the bottom???

Merc

Guest Coach P-UP

IF you decided to regisiter or have just done so can you please post a message saying hello or something? These idiots are registering to place their links on the board. When you post I can see your IP address and see that you are legit. I'm asking this because I'm banning specific IPs and don't want to ban someone who is legitamate.

After the 12th I have to manually process the registrations so I'll know whether or not you are legit.

Thanks,

Roger Mayer

Coach P-UP here. I,too, am legit.

Live very close to TB (south shore of Superior) but it takes many hours to get there.

Fish the Beardmore area once or twice a year.

Tight lines!

Canucker

Canucker here. Just re-registered tonight. Great board Roger. Thanks for having us. :D

Guest Dobsey

Well, how have some of come across this board???

So basically, roger my guess was almost close???

Guest oldbeatuplund

Oldbeatuplund here, checking in from Winnipeg. Will be back out to TBay middle of Jan, anyone up for some lakers?

Guest minnowgirl

Minnowgirl

whoa--whoa whoa--5 lb what---I'm hopin your sayin Northern--way too much competition out there.

Seriously though--week ago I covered my trailer in green slime I think from the bottom in lake turnover--should'nt be any pollen now in the fall---I figure algae floating up off the bottom???

Merc

Hey Merc:

That would be a 5lb. Pickerel, or Walleye to our U.S. friends :). Along with a 1 1/2 lb.er, that was all the fish for the day! Been really tough to find them pickies, but,, if it was always easy it wouldn't be any fun, and they'd have to call it catchin!

Take care, tight lines.

mg

wicabel246

Anonymous here

Good luck to those who venture out this weekend.

Hope you all have success.

Guest Guest

Gone8to1248 is legit! Name was given to me because I was never home between 8am and midnight before I retired. Hit some nice fish this trip. Extreme Scent in Garlic really does work. Biggest walleye was 8 lbs. Lost one nice open water northern on a deep diving plug covered with the scent also. Didn't have wire leader on at the time. Was fishing for wlleyes.

Gone8to1248

Gone8to1248 is legit! Name was given to me because I was never home between 8am and midnight before I retired. Hit some nice fish this trip. Extreme Scent in Garlic really does work. Biggest walleye was 8 lbs. Lost one nice open water northern on a deep diving plug covered with the scent also. Didn't have wire leader on at the time. Was fishing for wlleyes.

Oops fprgot to sign in! Gone8to1248

speckmaster

Speckmaster still flying under the radar. Legitimally that is.

Guest Woodsy

Greetings I am legit. I have been enjoying the information on the page.

I understand you have to monitor things Roger. Good luck and keep up the good work!!

L J B

Just registered. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this site Roger. Keep up the good work!