• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Canoehead

Rut still going, at least where i was saturday

Mr. Canoehead

I followed a buck all morning whose tracks were not there 10 minutes earlier. Figured I would at least get a look at him. Discovered he was following a doe in heat as her urine was redish orange. He did not stop for anything the bugger! He never ran but never stopped either. After almost 4 hours I gave up. Went to find my buddy and he had the exact same experience. And here i thought the rut was done. I love snow tracking, makes me feel like an expert tracker lol.

hunt or be hunted

What area are u hunting, not lookin for specific roads or anything because I love in kam and everything went nocturnal about 4 days ago and not a thing is moving during the day😕anyone else notice around town ?

Dirttracker18

Had a nice big buck on one of my cameras yesterday at 9:30 am.

Things are certainly slowly down but not entirely over yet.

My father heard a doe calling Saturday evening as well.

The Great Outdoors

Mr. Canoehead

What area are u hunting, not lookin for specific roads or anything because I love in kam and everything went nocturnal about 4 days ago and not a thing is moving during the day😕anyone else notice around town ?

Im hunting a short way up 527. The past 2 weekends I noticed buck movment during mid morning while the does appear nocturnal.

Jayfishin

Lots of movement throughout the day this past Saturday, nothing moved in the rain/fog on sunday. Tuesday am lots of movement, bucks following does, especially once the sun came out and warmed up the south hill tops. We had deer crossing over our vehicle tracks from first thing in the morning by mid day.We missed a good buck that we pushed off a hill top in the am then was able to harvest a young buck in afternoon. Definitely the rut is nearing the end but lots of deer on the move regardless. Hoping tomorrow afternoon finds similar action as another deer would fill the freezer nicely!

Jay

sportspal

out in kam on my property the deer seem to be moving around noon lots and about 1 hr before dark. no rut sign at all. also sticking near the thick stuff. seen a giant buck this morning...biggest I have ever seen... of course on my way to town.

randomheroj

nothing at my place moves till hour before dark or right after dark..

pbear

Nothing out during the day but 4am is a good time to see a buck. If we get a weather change...maybe

• Like 2