• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
naden

arrow lake ice

gsambray

Lol go Saturday so I have a nice packed trail for Sunday

jason

Lol ya I might venture out there Sunday too. Would like to go somewhere tomorrow but haven't decided where yet.

gsambray

if you see a guy in an orange jacket most likely alone feel free to stop and say hi

• Like 1

Trout Wrangler

Might go out Sunday on the sled, If I see you walking ill give you a ride.

jason

Hey gsambray, I will be sledding in the provincial park side on Sunday. I can give you a ride if you like.

gsambray

Thanks for the offer but I'm kinda looking forward to the snowshoeing in

jason

Ok no problem, will see ya out there.

gsambray

Had a good morning on arrow yesterday. For the life of me I could get any lake trout through the ice. Hooked a few but lost everyone of them right at the hole. Then I'm guessing it was whitefish cause the trout stopped biting and then the minnow thieving began. Either way it was a nice morning with some action and even had a chat with the COs who were out there. Planning a day trip next weekend

Guest fish_slayer

Was it easy to find the lake access? How far of a walk was it? I wouldn't mind trying it tomorrow.

gsambray

Super easy to find parking is easy and the trail is not bad to walk. It takes maybe 25 minutes but I was walking slow

Guest vida26

I was also out there on Monday... I always walk out, it's only about 20-30 min walk to the far point near the first camp. I use a depth map which is extremely helpful! When i spoke to the CO he'd said that spot is perfect. I was in 40ft and only happen to land a little guy, lost some nice ones too! It was very slow at that spot compared to last week! Fishings good in all depths and at almost every landmark on the lake!

Guest fish_slayer

Is easier to access the lake on the east or west road? And is the fishing the same at both ends?

Guest Pa1m3r

Both ends are easy to access. Fishing the west end is usually better. Don't need to walk far out from narrows to catch.

Guest vida26

if you wanna fish in the east basin of arrow, then you are better off going to West arrow road and just take a left down one of the campground trails (when you get closer to the lake)...I haven't fished east this year yet but I know its just as good as west, and when I was out there a few days I seen lots of sled tracks going there. DO NOT GO THROUGH THE NARROWS! sketchy ice through there.

gsambray

How's the bite been? Heading out early in the morning

gsambray

Had a great morning at arrow. Caught one smaller laker right off the hop and it swallowed my hook so that became keeper number 1. And for the next half hour was slow then it turned on. Released the next 3 fish and kept the fourth. Not a bad trip since I was only on the ice from 8am till about 10:30am. Multiple fish an 2 nice eaters came home

jason

What was the depth they were hitting at?

Thanks.

• Like 1

gsambray

I was in 50 fow but about 3 feet off bottom

jason

Ok right on thanks I will be giving it a go tomorrow.

gsambray

White tube tipped with a minnow worked for me. Good luck

McGinnis_Fishing

Had a great morning at arrow. Caught one smaller laker right off the hop and it swallowed my hook so that became keeper number 1. And for the next half hour was slow then it turned on. Released the next 3 fish and kept the fourth. Not a bad trip since I was only on the ice from 8am till about 10:30am. Multiple fish an 2 nice eaters came home

Were you the one fishing near the camp on west arrow wearing orange?