• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Box liner.

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Hey all. I am looking at putting a box liner in my 2011 Sierra short box. Wondering if anyone has used either the spray in or drop in models. Also, did you get it done in town? If so, where and how much? Thanks. Any info helps.

RLK

I have a 2012 silverado and i got rid of my drop in liner and just had it sprayed in a few weeks ago.The drop in liners are very slippery but are ok if you put in a rubber mat. I went with the spray in because i want to put a camper on the back and the chevy's don't have much room between the wheel wells and the spray in gives more room than the drop in. I had a spray in in my old truck which was 22 years old when i sold it last fall and the box was like new. I haven't really put the liner to the test yet but it looks good. I got it done at a place called Eco Rust Tech at 464 A cumberland st. # 285-3290. The price was $500.00 when i got it done but he said it was going up to $550.00 i assume because of the exchange on the dollar. If you have any questions just pm me.

JustMe

ECO-RUST-TECH is the place to go, Andy is very particular about the job he does. I have been getting the under coating for my truck for the last few years, and lately I have had the rocker panels sprayed with the box liner which protects your truck from rock chips. My truck is a smokey gray so I just went with the black but he can colour match your liner to the colour of your vehicle.