• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest About Time

Halo 3

Guest TerryK

Keep in mind Tim, that a lot of these (us) old guys on this board don't even know what Halo3 is!! :lol:

My kid is going to stand in line at EBGames tonight at about 8pm until the store opens at midnight, then play all night and all day tomorrow. I even gave him the day off school lol. What a bad parent I am eh?!

Guest About Time

Keep in mind Tim, that a lot of these (us) old guys on this board don't even know what Halo3 is!! :lol:

My kid is going to stand in line at EBGames tonight at about 8pm until the store opens at midnight, then play all night and all day tomorrow. I even gave him the day off school lol. What a bad parent I am eh?!

Old guys?? BAH! You guys hike up and down 14 miles of rivers every week!!! :D Give it a try Terry, I'm pretty sure you'll love it :)

and good for you, your kid will remember this for a long time :)

Pre-ordered, pick it up tomorrow. Go hunt some aliens!!

I went to preorder today and FS said cause it's the day before, no more preorders!!! darn... oh well, midnight it is..but i did use the trip as an excuse to get the 360 Halo 3 edition :P .. We should get together and play online, apparently there is a 4 person Co-op game in this one!!!!!!!

I went to preorder today and FS said cause it's the day before, no more preorders!!! darn... oh well, midnight it is..but i did use the trip as an excuse to get the 360 Halo 3 edition :P .. We should get together and play online, apparently there is a 4 person Co-op game in this one!!!!!!!

Guest About Time

Guest TerryK

Old guys?? BAH! You guys hike up and down 14 miles of rivers every week!!! :D Give it a try Terry, I'm pretty sure you'll love it :)

and good for you, your kid will remember this for a long time :)

Did you go to preorder today? :lol:

Btw, I did try it many times....I suck...bad. My son and his friends as sooo good that in a few years playing online, they have never been beaten...ever.

He did preorder, just wants to play asap!

Guest About Time

Did you go to preorder today? :lol:

Btw, I did try it many times....I suck...bad. My son and his friends as sooo good that in a few years playing online, they have never been beaten...ever.

He did preorder, just wants to play asap!

Yeah, that was a glitch eh?? haha.... well, got it tonight at midnight (I know, I'm CRAZY).... so far, so good :)

Master Baiter

Well I picked it up today and its awesome!!! almost done the missions.

If anyone else is on Xbox Live feel free to add me (if ya don't mind alittle S$#T talkin..lol)

WHITE DRAGON 69

Just let me know who ya are in a short msg.

If your not a Master Baiter, you'll never pull the big one!!

th_logo_teamnosa.jpg th_NSSAlogo.gif

Guest Patch

Real nice graphics, kinda has a splinter cell feel to it at times. I keep hitting the wrong buttons though, hard to get used to using that RB instead of X to pick up weapons. Gotta say though, so far so good. Haven't tried Live yet, but you'll see Patch77 on there!