• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

J_therriault

Smelts

smokerscully1

I checked my little creek I normally smelt at last Sunday nite about midnight--there were a couple of smelt there but not really enough to bother with. Reports from Beardmore was there were a few but took an hour to dip an ice cream pail full. Monday at midnight I checked and there was nothing but it was well below freezing. I checked my creek this afternoon and it was frozen and covered with snow. Still not yet above freezing here. Will be interesting to see if they run at all. I'll keep checking but it's supposed to be cold all week.

• Like 1

RatherBeFishin
2 hours ago, Domer said:

😂. I see what you did here. You used my picture and tried to discredit it with that comment. For your information, that was a scoop directly out of the water that was photographed for myself to share on the site, and to keep for a time line for next year. People seem to question my ability or even catches that I have had including my catches at lac in the winter time. I don't have nothing to hide or lie about. I don't keep smelts for myself, I eat my fish fresh when I get them, and not one fish sees my freezer. If there's anything else people would like to discredit about my fishing ability or catches keep them coming. If you want to put ur money where ur mouth is let's do it. Ask around before you make comments like that you may change your mind. 

Wow !!! Apparently sarcasm isnt allowed......... 

• Like 2

smokerscully1

Nothing last nite--still checking