• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Frustrations of hunting

Bear

[attachmentid=297][attachmentid=296]I have been looking for a buck all season. I had a few opportunities, but nothing like tonite. I was making chili and walked over to the sink, only to see a visitor out my back door, ten yard shot....my daughter was home so I passed for now. Lots of fresh snow. I'll be on the prowl tomorrow.

Bear

Smokey

Thats the best part about hunting you just never know that opportunity will come up. Good Luck and I hope you see him again.

arvey

hi bear

i know what you mean,i've been trying to plug one,but work gets in the way.i get laidoff and figure now i can go for a few days and this snow happens.i missed a dandy earlier this year and maybe that was my shot,

oh well there's always next year.the icing on the cake is my brothernlaw was out at camp same place i hunt,he wakes up late.puts the coffee on and makes a couple of calls with the can,low and behold a ten pointer shows up in the yard wouldn't you know it.

arvey

Guest stumped

Well, I sure wish I could be somewhere to actually see one I can shoot other than within the city limits. Saw a beautiful buck on the hydro line just past John Street road on the highway... wouldn't that have been a beauty if I had jumped out of the vehicle and taken a bead on him B)

Oh well, I still have one weekend left that I can get out hopefully depending on this snow. I only have a little car so it is hard to get into some of these places.

Good luck to everyone else that hasn't gotten one yet this year either. Maybe next year we will all be a little luckier. :lol:

tracker

Hi Bear: Can you put him in a trailer and bring him down to Thunder Bay to my place. I'll pay for your fuel. With all the deer running around, all I have seen is some does and the odd small buck.

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

Bear

Hi Bear: Can you put him in a trailer and bring him down to Thunder Bay to my place. I'll pay for your fuel. With all the deer running around, all I have seen is some does and the odd small buck.

Here's a kicker. I was plowing snow yesterday just down the road from my place. I was coming home and a big single doe ran across the road bout 100 yards in front of me. When I got to my driveway she was pawing my septic field and eating the grass. She stayed there for about 45 minutes, while I was busy in my shop. I drive school bus and had to leave, other wise she would have been in the sausage factory today, maybe tomorrow......the saga continues.

Bear