• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Now you're p*&%^$# me off

Bear

Check out this picture, this was about 2.20 this afternoon, about five minutes before I had to leave for my bus run.

This guy is just tempting me. Thats twice this week......

Bear

GC 54

Bruce, starting shooting with the rifle and not the camera! If it goes down, get the wife to clean it while you drive the bus.

So the bus is 10 minutes late, just open up the deer and cover it up with one of those tarps you have laying around there.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

Bruce, starting shooting with the rifle and not the camera! If it goes down, get the wife to clean it while you drive the bus.

So the bus is 10 minutes late, just open up the deer and cover it up with one of those tarps you have laying around there.

Here is the problem, it is so cold that it would freeze quickly. My knee is pooched (arthoscopic surgery tomorrow) I cant get him into the shop to hang him.(stairs). Called Wayne, but he is down with the flu, neighbour was not home. Hopefully by the weekend I will be mobile enough to be able to shoot and gut then get some help to hang and skin........

Keep you posted.

Getting my wife to clean it, look up in the sky and when you see two blue moons, let me know....

Bear

Bear

Had the scope on my knee yesterday, doc (avid bass fisherman and a good customer) says I should be back on the trolling motor foot pedal soon.

I got home and Wayner stopped by for a visit. We were chatting and guess who walked through the yard. You guessed it and now that buck on his way to the Weiner Shack (local butcher) for processing.

Only thing is I was supposed to be taking it easy (laying on the couch) and I got busted by my wife. Is she ticked or what. She came home while we were loading the deer on the truck. So I was limping a bit, I still managed to get a shot off. I cant understand why women get so upset........

Bear

Guest fishinbuddy

Had the scope on my knee yesterday, doc (avid bass fisherman and a good customer) says I should be back on the trolling motor foot pedal soon.

I got home and Wayner stopped by for a visit. We were chatting and guess who walked through the yard. You guessed it and now that buck on his way to the Weiner Shack (local butcher) for processing.

Only thing is I was supposed to be taking it easy (laying on the couch) and I got busted by my wife. Is she ticked or what. She came home while we were loading the deer on the truck. So I was limping a bit, I still managed to get a shot off. I cant understand why women get so upset........

Bear

ATTA BOY BEAR!!!! Now you really can take it easy. As for the wife.Flowers and I love you goes along ways.

Fishinbuddy

Guest Big Moose

Bear,

Just tell her it had to be done that deer has trespassed far too many times and not to mention all the trees it has rubbed the bark off of and the lawn it has scraped up.I mean geez how much can you let it get away with.I think most wives are missing a certain genetic marker when it comes to this sort of thing.Just tell her that now that the scope is done you have to start using the knee,After all if you had a knee or hip replacment the doc's would have you up and walking out of the hospital the same day.Rest is for the weak I had the same procedure done a few times now and I'm back at work the next day..

GC 54

Bruce, I bet you're not down on your knees begging!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Wes

Way to Go Bear....

I find it easier to beg for forgivness then to ask for permission...

off topic alittle, but I have had my eye on a new plasma TV. I think I am going to have to grease that one through the door with some flowers and a diamond necklace... :blink:

Guest Big Moose

You think that's bad?

I bought a snowmachine last spring that the warden(wife) still doesn't know about,It's going to take ALOT of flowers to smooth this one over...

Congrats on the Buck!!!!