• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

B00D0G

Plinking Spots

B00D0G

Just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to recommend a couple good spots to go plink some targets in the bush this weekend.  Preferably out HWY 527 way or Lappe/Kaministiqua way.  But I'll take anywhere really, just wanna go have some fun.

Thanks in advance!  Happy shooting. 😁

Bobber Down

What we call Onion Lake gravel pit up 527 is a good spot. Forget how far  it is but not overly far. Maybe 5 - 6 kilometers or so past White Lily Lake. It's about a kilometer in on the left.

• Thanks 1

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

B00D0G

Thank you very much.  If I'm not mistaken, would Barnum Road be the one to take?

Bobber Down

Yes Barnum. That's where my daughter and I went when she was learning how to shoot. We had a lot of fun there.

• Thanks 1

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Spectre

Please make sure and pick up all your garbage and shells/casings. Most gravel pits are completely covered and thats when the private signs and gates get put up. 

Nnev

I was at Barnum pit this weekend. It's a beyond a mess.

B00D0G

I didn't even end up getting out there yet, but I absolutely have every intention of bringing out everything I brought in with me, and then some even if it's as bad as it sounds. 

I'll bring a rake, gloves, some cardboard boxes and contractor bags when I get up there and try and clean up a bit.  👍

naden

They don’t make a truck big enough to pack out all the garbage up there, it’s a shame what has been dumped on all the logging road on 527

arvey

Don't abuse it or you''ll lose it and it wouldn't surprise me.

Thefishleclair

Lots of them back spots off the highway have turned into dumping spots, I can see dumping brush and leaf litter as it will rot away but there are a few roads off Magone road that have couches, shingles, fridge, freezer and other garbage. It boggles my mind! 

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB