• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
arvey

trail camera problem

arvey

I was having trail camera problem , I checked the pics. decided to change the sd card a bam , camera wouldn't come on . I thought maybe batteries brought the camera home changed batteries still no go .I figured well have to buy a new one , thought i'd give it one more shot took out the batteries tested them and took out the sd card replaced batteries and changed the card. bam works i'm thinking what the hell put the other card back in and it didn't work , changed the card and it works. I don't know why but the sd card was defective and I've used it for yrs.

jonut13

Do you use that card in multiple cameras?  Sometimes if you are switching between cameras it will do that.  I have labeled my cards and use them in the same camera all the time .

I found it helped.

• Like 1

arvey

good idea also found out not to format card on regular camera then use it in a trail camera. thanks for info.

1 hour ago, jonut13 said:

Do you use that card in multiple cameras?  Sometimes if you are switching between cameras it will do that.  I have labeled my cards and use them in the same camera all the time .

I found it helped.

Nnev

IT Guy here, best to buy class 10 SD cards. The read write is faster and provides more reliable transfer.

• Thanks 1

Thefishleclair
1 hour ago, Nnev said:

IT Guy here, best to buy class 10 SD cards. The read write is faster and provides more reliable transfer.

Good advise! IT GUY.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB