• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Some Old Guy

2018/19 Lac des Mille Lacs Ice Conditions

Porkchop21

Any updates on ice conditions? Going tomorrow and not sure if I should bring sled or quad. Was out there last Saturday with deep slush in spots, wouldn’t have been good with a quad. 

pbear

We were out last weekend. The sleds had trouble keeping the sliders lunricated.  The quad was the better choice on Sunday.  If we go out again this weekend,we are taking sleds with ice scratchers but wouldn’t hesitate to bring a quad instead. But we only went to the derby site 

pbear

I just saw a video on the Shack’s landing fb page and there was a quad buried in a slush hole.  Will be taking sleds on Sunday. 

bin fishin lots

That was me and my chum. We headed out Thursday afternoon. Lake has stiffened up since then but theres some real bad spots. 

ty16

Any trucks driving out on the sawmill end? 

Going to remove the shack this weekend and it'd obviously be easier using the truck. 

Thanks