• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Freud

Black Wolf

Freud

One of the rarest sights I've seen on my trail cam. 

I harvested a young buck the day before on this spot. This black wolf came looking for a meal. I was surprised to see that it came around at 0900!

I've only had one other pic of a grey wolf some years ago and have been lucky enough to be up close and personal only a couple of times. 

This one 's for the scrapbook :)

Hope your season is filled with good memories.

IMAG0094.JPG

IMAG0097.JPG

• Like 1

arvey

Nice pic. This guy was roaming around the area I hunt , this is maybe the second or third time over the yrs. that 've gotten a pic of a wolf. doesn't happen very often.IMAG0018.thumb.JPG.ceec805f7e18f73f7cb523efcda1f4aa.JPG 

Wopfisher

We had a black wolf seen at one of our deer stands out near whitefish second weekend of deer season haven’t seen it since 

eddylives

A number of years ago there was a large black wolf in the drift lk area.

The kids saw it running down the road towards them.......it didn't stop untill adults appeared and spooked it off lol

I am certain it only saw two small animals and not children

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

hunt or be hunted

I have 2 black timber wolves living in a pack of 10 around the house out here in kam, I've seen them a couple times briefly on my drive home crossing the roads, but here's one for ya ! This picture is 60 yards out my front door on edge of my lawn which is pretty big about 3 acres in size, these 2 wolves descided to have a play date on the feed pile of corn for the deer ! Note the one black wolf ! 

IMG_7127.JPG