• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
J4ck2.0

Came 45rd speck fishing

J4ck2.0

I am looking for somewhere to do some good speckled trout fishing up the camp 45 road. Any one know where i can go that's not far in? I don't mind a walk but don't want to take the vicheal over some of the washouts up there lol

AB

Is this the Camp 45 road down by Whitefish? 

If so it used to take about an hour to hike into the top end of the Whitefish River and some fun fishing for creek specks. 

Unfortunately the logging operations made it a lot easier to access the stream, but the environmental changes didn't do the fish any favors.

Last time i was in there i could have cried because all the little pools and riffles didn't hold fish anymore.

It might come back as the cover grows up in the cuts but a little jewel was tarnished.

A;B

naden
8 minutes ago, AB said:

Is this the Camp 45 road down by Whitefish? 

If so it used to take about an hour to hike into the top end of the Whitefish River and some fun fishing for creek specks. 

Unfortunately the logging operations made it a lot easier to access the stream, but the environmental changes didn't do the fish any favors.

Last time i was in there i could have cried because all the little pools and riffles didn't hold fish anymore.

It might come back as the cover grows up in the cuts but a little jewel was tarnished.

A;B

I believe your thinking of mileage 46 road. Camp 45 road is on the east side of 527 and heads towards the north end of black sturgeon lake

oneshot

lime creek is full of specs. use google maps. off the 45 road

• Thanks 1

Russ
On 6/15/2019 at 12:18 AM, oneshot said:

lime creek is full of specs. use google maps. off the 45 road

Hey can you text me 8076327530 i would like to talk about lime creek!