• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Sarge

Would ya?

Gone8to1248

Its the old Fin MCool's in the Comfort Inn (I think thats the name of the hotel) and its right across the street from the old Coyotes / Warp 9 that burnt down a few years ago......also the Super 8 hotel.

Best one yet it's across the Street and to the right of D & R when looking out from it. (should just used that one...duh) :wacko:

Hope this helps

Mike

Hey Mike unless someone put a chain around the Comfort Inn and towed it over to Memorial Drive I think it's still on Aurther and 11-17! LOL The one across from Sleazy8 and DNR is the Travel Lodge. If anyone else needs directions on how to get around Thunder Bay feel freel to ask me down here in the States! :lol: Actually my niece works at the Comfort Inn and I've stayed at both the Sleazy8 and that Travel Lodge in the past. Now all I need to do is learn something about FISHING up there! Have a Happy Holiday up there. And don't be surprised if SANTA comes walking in for a drink!

Bernie

Thefishleclair

Marked it on my Calander!!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest Dan

Hey Mike unless someone put a chain around the Comfort Inn and towed it over to Memorial Drive I think it's still on Aurther and 11-17! LOL The one across from Sleazy8 and DNR is the Travel Lodge. If anyone else needs directions on how to get around Thunder Bay feel freel to ask me down here in the States! :lol: Actually my niece works at the Comfort Inn and I've stayed at both the Sleazy8 and that Travel Lodge in the past. Now all I need to do is learn something about FISHING up there! Have a Happy Holiday up there. And don't be surprised if SANTA comes walking in for a drink!

Bernie

Someone give me some waypoints. I'll set my GPS and I'll get there.

Thefishleclair

Here they are

16U 334474.16 E

5365759.72 N

Elevation 617.0

If ya dont belive me...Try em on Google earth

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest TerryK

Sounds good to me! I'll be there.

Damn Moose, I'm sorry to here about your losses. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Master Baiter

Its the old Fin MCool's in the Travel Lodge (I like this edit feature) and its right across the street from the old Coyotes / Warp 9 that burnt down a few years ago......also the Super 8 hotel.

Best one yet it's across the Street and to the right of D & R when looking out from it. (should just used that one...duh) :wacko:

Hope this helps

Mike

I don't know what you guys are talking about.......lol

If your not a Master Baiter, you'll never pull the big one!!

th_logo_teamnosa.jpg th_NSSAlogo.gif

NWO Fishing Bum

Perfect. I was hoping somebody would suggest the 27th as it's thew onlu night that would work for me. I'll be there!

NWO Fishing Bum

eyelander

Ahhh, OK, a date, and a place. I hope to make it, just gotta figure out the family get-together stuff out.

I have sidled, stumbled, or otherwise slithered home from that venue in the past, lol.

Just not in winter. Walking up the sidewalk from the corner of Oliver and High street when you are inebriated is challenging, the sidewalk slopes toward Oliver Rd.

"What are those two lights doing in my path?"

"They're moving, and getting closer?"

Darn it all, can't they stay off of the bloody sidewalk, people are stumbling along here?

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Gone8to1248

Sorry guys, I wont be able to make it up there for the meet and greet. Unfortunately work calls! Have an old customer that called me and needs some help. Maybe this spring or summer while I'm up there we can do another one. I was looking forward to meeting some of you guys up there. There are a lot of you I would love to meet like Big Moose,GC54,and Dan, and many more to mention. I enjoy reading your post and your sense of humor that you bring to the board.

Bernie

Guest TerryK

It's on like donkey kong what time is the show????

6pm. So anyone from Current River going? I don't want to drive.

Guest Wes

I have more family stuff tonight so I won't be able to make it. I knew about this but I though I could squeeze them both in. Warden says family stuff starts at 6. Oh well, next time. Have a good night. no drinkin' n drivin'.

Wes

Guest Big Moose

These fellas are my family aswell.I'll be blowin through the doors a bit later than six as I've got the little one til the wife gets done work at 7:00

Who else is in???

Guest Dan

OMG!!!! Who paid my tab? I was half way home with Roger and it suddenly occurred to me that I had a tab running and I forgot to pay! I phoned the F&HH as soon as I got in the door and they told me that they made one of you guys pay my tab. I'm so embarrassed. So who do I owe? I'll get it you first thing tomorrow. So sorry whoever had to pay.

Other than that, I had a great time shooting the breeze with you guys. It was my pleasure to put a name to so many faces. Let's make this an annual.

Once again, who do I owe the apology and the cash to? Thanks...

Dan

Thefishleclair

Moose and I have gatherd our Posse together and are on our way out now!!!! We both had to scrape coins from our ashtray just to get enough...

LOL

No worries Moose and I both paid....Well figure it out sooner or later...And yes it was a great time......Hope to see all yas on the water!!!

Im gunna send Roger a Nice Email now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest TerryK

lol, good thing I wasn't last one out. The way Dan was sucking back the suds I didn't have enough money to pay for that tab!

jk Dan.

I had a great time as well. Some pretty funny stories and only a small amount of bullshitting......well, at least as far as you guys were concerned. As far as me BSing well you be the judge! heh heh Great to meet some more board members!

Guest Dan

lol, good thing I wasn't last one out. The way Dan was sucking back the suds I didn't have enough money to pay for that tab!

jk Dan.

LOL... It was a blast listening to your BS stories Terry. jk.

Seriously, it was a pleasure to meet you. You're one of the board members that I most respect. Meeting you in person told me why that is. Perhaps we can get out and wash some lures/yarn flies some day. I promise to pay for my half of the outing. We'll just put it on a tab and I'll square you later... :blink:

Guest TerryK

We'll just put it on a tab and I'll square you later... :blink:

Heh heh, that's going to stick for a while!

Gone8to1248

Hey Dan I liked reading about your forgetting about the tab story! It's right up there with my wallets in my other pants or the checks in the mail! :lol: I did something like that a couple of weks ago at the gas station. I normally just use my DEBIT card to pay at the pump, but I was getting gas and cigs so I would pay inside. Well while gasing up a friend pulled in to the pump next to me and we startted BSing and when we both filled up I jumped into the truck and headed back home. About 2 miles down the road I reached for a ciggarette and then it struck me what I had done. I turnned around and hurried back to the station and got there as the local cop was doing the drive off report! Talk about embarrresing moments! Luckly they knew me at the station and were trying to find out my phone number so they could call me.

Now that you met Terry you can see why I like the guy as well. He is very knowladgeable about his fishing for Steelhead and you can gain a lot from him,EXCEPT HOW TO CATCH THEM!! :lol:

I wish I could have gotten up there for the get together but I just couldn't pass up the job I had to do. It's going to pay for my new 10wt Sage outfit I'm getting for doing my spring Northern Fly fishing. Hopefully there will be more of these get togethers and I'll be able to get up there for one of them. I too would like to put some faces with the names. By the way did Roger show up in his green tights and his air guitar? Later

Bernie

GC 54

I had a good time guys, great to meet some of you that I 'talk' to. Terry, what was truth and what was false, I'll have to decide on my own. Thanks for the heads up for the future though.

Hey Dan, good thing Moose and Fish didn't get stuck having to do the dishes. lol

Thanks Meg for popping in as well.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Big Moose

That was pretty smooth Dan,(you know who will be the first two dudes out the door next time)

I said to Jay that it was a good thing we had a bit of cash or we'd be washing dishes or waiting tables for the rest of the night, well probably not waiting tables as I don't think I'd look very good in one of those skirts.Yes forsure it was a great time finally putting some faces to names and getting to meet the steelhead GURU(Terry). I'd have to agree we should make it an annual or even every couple of months hopefully we can get more and more people out.

(I don't think it's the first time Fish has been stuck with the bill and no kiss good bye)

GREAT TO FINALLY MEET YOU FELLAS BEST OF LUCK IN THE NEW YEAR

Guest Dan

probably not waiting tables as I don't think I'd look very good in one of those skirts.

Thanks for the blast of coffee through my nostrils Moose!! Now that would be a sight to see.