• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED!!!!

GC 54

I just spoke with Santa at the mall. He told me that not many people have signed on to wish a Merry Christmas to that SPECIAL PERSON.

Don't let Santa down. Tell your fellow users who have not yet done so, to sign on, and also try and qualify for the 'ice fishing' contest.

Ho Ho Ho Ho

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Some Old Guy

Merry Christmas Special Person!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bill Arnott

Merry Christmas special person.

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

GC 54

BUMP!

Have you wished Merry Christmas to the Special Person yet?

Christmas Eve is coming soon, Santa has packed that gift certificate for that Special Person. When I saw Santa at the mall he told me that he was going to make sure that the Special Person would be notified through this Thunder Bay Fishing message board.

I bet if you tuned in at 6:00 pm EST on Christmas eve you will find out if you are that Special Person.

HO! HO! HO!

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Smokey

Merry Christmas Special Person.

Also Merry Christmas to Everyone else as well.

Hope everyone has a great holdiay season.

Mike

GC 54

Just got back from seeing Santa at the mall, before he heads back to the North Pole to load up the sleigh with gifts for all. He told me that the first stop will be the Thunder Bay Fishing message board where he will deliver a Cabela's gift certificate, electronically, to that Special Person.

If you have not yet said Merry Christmas to that Special Person, you had better do it very soon.

As Santa left, his last words to me were, "remind your buddies to watch at 6:00 pm EST tonight, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night".

HO! HO! HO!

GC 54

The magic hour of 6:00 pm is closing in on us rather quickly. Santa has told me not to say who that Special Person is until 6:00 pm.

If you haven't yet said Merry Christmas to the Special Person, you better do so quickly. Just post on this thread.

We all know how electronics work, so just incase Cabela's is a little ahead of Santa, and that Special Person has something on their email, keep it quiet.

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.'

Santa is all packed and ready to leave the North Pole. He just emailed me and has made arrangements with Cabela's.

'Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight'

HO! HO! HO!

'Now dash away, dash away, dash away all'

Buck 120

MERRY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PERSON!!!

And best of the season to you all.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Thefishleclair

Everyone said I am a special person....Does that mean I get the Email LOLOLOL

Merry X mass to everyone and the special person...

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

GC 54

"Do you know what I know, a star, a star, is burning in the night", for that Special Person.

20 minutes to go...............................

GC 54

Santa has just radioed ahead and told me that the gift certificate is now in that Special Person's email. He or she should take a look at their email.

Santa has told me to make sure that this gift is from everyone of the members of the Thunder Bay Fishing message board.

Santa has been very generous this year with gift certificates.

For those who don't know who the 'Santa' is, well just imagine. He has given away many other gift certificates earlier this month.

TO THE SPECIAL PERSON FROM ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY INCLUDING SANTA, WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO TO MAKE THIS THUNDER BAY FISHING SITE WHAT IT IS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PERSON, ROGER 'MAHUMBA' MAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TerryK

Santa has just radioed ahead and told me that the gift certificate is now in that Special Person's email. He or she should take a look at their email.

Santa has told me to make sure that this gift is from everyone of the members of the Thunder Bay Fishing message board.

Santa has been very generous this year with gift certificates.

For those who don't know who the 'Santa' is, well just imagine. He has given away many other gift certificates earlier this month.

TO THE SPECIAL PERSON FROM ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY INCLUDING SANTA, WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO TO MAKE THIS THUNDER BAY FISHING SITE WHAT IT IS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PERSON, ROGER 'MAHUMBA' MAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice! Merry Christmas Roger!!

Buck 120

Good job Roger!!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Some Old Guy

Holy Crap!

I don't know what to say! Thanks everyone! Wow.

I did check my email and didn't know what it really was until I read the thread here. So thanks a lot!

Have a good Christmas everyone!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!