• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kory

When is prime time.

Kory

I have hunted ducks and geese all my life but kinda just take them when I can sneak up on them. Recently made a friend with some property out towards the boarder who has a nice field and pond. I Want to get set up with decoys and the whole 9 yards. What time of the season do you have your best days around thunderbay. 

MasterBaiter
On 9/9/2019 at 8:31 AM, Kory said:

I have hunted ducks and geese all my life but kinda just take them when I can sneak up on them. Recently made a friend with some property out towards the boarder who has a nice field and pond. I Want to get set up with decoys and the whole 9 yards. What time of the season do you have your best days around thunderbay. 

Been out every weekend since the season opened and this weekend was killer. I go down near the border as well but on some crown land. Been shooting a good variety of ducks so far. Shot a few ringnecks, wood ducks, mallards, and even some geese this weekend. Looks like the mallards are just starting to move but ringnecks are in full migration mode for sure. Put in the work, get out there and see what's working. 

Good luck!

• Like 2