• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

Christmas Gifts

GC 54

What did Santa bring you for fishing?

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Gone8to1248

I got some fly tying supplies from Santa! Also got some hot tips on what to make from The Beamer! LOL

Hopefully this Spring when I go back up on the Nipigon I'll catch a monster Pike that I can post pictures of like that slob that keeps popping up on line here. That is what I'm going target this year with my fly rod.

Bernie

Guest Big Moose

Well there was NO nice new Lund in the driveway when I woke up(newer boat in the summer if all goes well) but my daughter did pick out some nice Rapalas and 20-30 various spinners,jigs and LOTS of yarn.The warden gave the 'OK' for a new pair of waders in the spring she said she would've bought them but she had no idea where to start,I told her she should start by giving me 'her' Visa (Mine laughs at me when I try to use it)

Guest Wes

Nothing for fishing but I am not too disappointed. I received a bunch of hunting stuff since I have a new found love for big game hunting.

But the best was the new Bosch compound, sliding mitre saw. sweet! Wonder if the warden will get ticked if I use it to cut deer chops..haha

Guest Big Moose

Sirius Radio for those long North Shore drives.

I've had one since they first came out about 6 years now for when I'm in the middle of nowhere in the skidder and yah can't beat it.I have a feeling you'll love it.

Guest Beamer

I've had one since they first came out about 6 years now for when I'm in the middle of nowhere in the skidder and yah can't beat it.I have a feeling you'll love it.

I don't have one in the truck, but Santa(aka my wife/boys) bought me a new stereo set up for the boat with Sirius radio and a CD player, no more long days on the water with no tunes. Also some tackle and a new tackle locker for the boat also.

:D Beamer

crisop

about $400 in fishing tackle, mainly for the SSS next yr since iw as complainign last yr about not having enough

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

arvey

hey crisop

believe me you'll never have enough.

as for xmas,got 100 bucks in basspro gift cards and a lead sled,along with a few other goodies.tickets to see bluerodeo from my daughter was extra special.

arvey

Buck 120

A bunch of Canuck Tire gift cards and an Blaze Orange Arctic Shield hunting Jacket.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Thefishleclair

Nice Haul....400 In SSS hooks still aint gunna get ya in the top ten Crisop!!!!

I got a Gift Certificate for D&R...Gunna Buy some gear for Walleye fishing

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

crisop

ya i know fish, but it's more than i had last yr and i'l still finish higher than you

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest Big Moose

ya i know fish, but it's more than i had last yr and i'l still finish higher than you

That's not hard to do Haaaa haah haaaa :lol::lol::lol::ninja: