• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Keith bourbon

Steelhead Time

MetalFishing
1 hour ago, S0badFish said:

New to the site!  New to fly fishing.

Been trying my luck on the McIntyre near the golf course and seen lots of talented anglers netting some great looking fish over the past week.

Curious if the Steelheads run the Current River up near Centinnial park?  Does Boulevard block them?

There is a fish ladder but there may be issues when they start construction on the dam if they haven’t already. People fish near the mouth a lot

Thefishleclair

I don’t think many make it up past the dam at all to be honest. 

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

toma-hawk

I recall a steelhead being trapped in the fish ladder quite a few years ago after  they stopped the water to go into the fish ladder.

Rick

fisherdude

There was multiple stuck.

BenjisGrandpa

Seen some Indians netting the diversion dam on the neebing the other day. Nice dark drop backs should be great dog food... it’s to bad to see. But hey even the corona virus knows not to infect certain races as they are still allowed to camp on crown land and have pow wows. social distancing 101 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pastor norm

please... stop the race baiting

• Like 2

Bobber Down
12 minutes ago, pastor norm said:

please... stop the race baiting

prob saying it because he knows you don't like it from your posts in this thread and others and he knows he will get a rise from you..............so stop taking the bait

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

pastor norm

I won't stop challenging racial slurs here... people do it with out me tempting them

• Like 3

Bobber Down
3 hours ago, BenjisGrandpa said:

Seen some Indians netting the diversion dam on the neebing the other day. Nice dark drop backs should be great dog food... it’s to bad to see. But hey even the corona virus knows not to infect certain races as they are still allowed to camp on crown land and have pow wows. social distancing 101 

Your post could be considered inflammatory on several levels. Members need to be reminded of and read all the forum guidelines during these challenging times.

From the forum guidelines:

No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people. • Personal Attacks. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

• Like 1

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

BenjisGrandpa
5 hours ago, Bobber Down said:

Your post could be considered inflammatory on several levels. Members need to be reminded of and read all the forum guidelines during these challenging times.

From the forum guidelines:

No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people. • Personal Attacks. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

I’m sorry, my post was not to “inflame” or offend anyone. The only thing I could have done differently would be to use the word “indigenous” rather than indians. My apologies lol

Benji
On 5/31/2020 at 8:20 PM, BenjisGrandpa said:

I’m sorry, my post was not to “inflame” or offend anyone. The only thing I could have done differently would be to use the word “indigenous” rather than indians. My apologies lol

Get a friggin hobby. Or maybe actually go fishing not start crap on the board. Still kinda ticked youre runnin round like a moron impersonating my family. 

Both of my actual grandpas werent caca stirrimg goons like you. 

Benji

And now back on topic.... lost a 3 pounder in mcvicar not long after the walleye opener. Had a pleasant conversation with an incredibly intoxicated guy about fishing too. 

• Like 1

James01
2 hours ago, Benji said:

And now back on topic.... lost a 3 pounder in mcvicar not long after the walleye opener. Had a pleasant conversation with an incredibly intoxicated guy about fishing too. 

Ha ... yeah, that's mcvicar fishing

• Like 1

Many Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

- Henry David Thoreau