• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tbayfinn

Black Sturgeon Squatters

pastor norm

It comes up ever now and again.  Needs to get knocked down by peers in stead of top down censorship.  Any anti-government , anti-Indigenous, antiscience post will get a rise from me.    If it gets someone to understand our unique history and treaty obligations, excellent.  Its part of the context of fishing in Canada. Share the land. 

• Like 1

unbedable

They were out there for opening weekend

pastor norm

Gosh.  That's terrible. 

But because I can’t verify the location or the time related to this dark-skinned person near a trailer,  I can’t really comment on it without being a bigot and rushing to judgement.  But if you wanna condemn some people based on video, here are some recent cases that have been verified.  I am sorry but the perps were white:

The blonde woman brazenly pulled up with her SUV and lifted someone’s statue directly in front of the house during daylight hours.  Like she was entitled to it!

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/forest-heights-residents-trying-to-track-down-individual-caught-on-video-stealing-statue-1.3478663

In this video, some white guys have been using the lack of activity in camper storage lots to enter the property and lift the batteries from the units and stashed them for later pick up.  18-22 batteries at a time.  The large tattoos on the man in the camera indicated that he must be in a gang… or,  he must be a narcissist or a hairdresser.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4490192/calgary-rv-battery-theft/

These white dudes have been walking into Edmonton malls and using stolen credit cards, getting thousands of dollars of merchandise.  The nerve!  Credit card theft and cyber crime  comprise the bulk of white crime in Canada.  Even in our northern cities. 

https://www.edmontonpolice.ca/CrimeFiles/CaughtOnCamera/SW Theft 18-190806

Oh, and lots of violent crime is still being committed by white dudes…. Like this Chilliwack dude who pointed a replica at the liquor store.

https://www.missioncityrecord.com/news/video-armed-robbery-at-chilliwack-liquor-store-caught-on-camera/

crisop

What did he do?  No proof in the pics he did anything Other than standing close to someone’s trailer

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Shawn

Ya I bet the owner of trailer would love to ask him in person why he was so close to his trailer 

Joecat

while of course everyone should be respectful. if you leave stuff out in the woods at popular fishing spots youre gonna have to deal with a few curious folks getting "too close" to your stuff

just the cost of doing business, keep your doors locked

fisherdude

This whole thread is hilarious. Delete this whole thing. Grow up

• Like 3

hewhoeatslamprey

I was up that way around that time and noticed the area around my truck reeked of folgers and pike slime once I came back to it after a long day of slamming fish. Perhaps these incidents are connected?

Colacci

I recognize the perp. That dark skinned man in the picture is an Italian from Orillia. He was probably taking a leak, but we need to assume the worst.