• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

For you aircraft lovers like me...

Guest TerryK

My buddy is in the Air National Guard in FL and he sent me this link of Fleetweek in San Fran.

Check the pictures of the Blue Angels F18 doing a "sneek pass". 20 feet off the deck at 700mph with boats all around. Crazy bastards those fighter jocks!

http://home.comcast.net/~bzee1a/

Jayfishin

EFF'N sweet pics man..

That was some wicked photos! Wish I was in one of those boats when that went by!

Guest stumped

Amazing... I know what he means about a DSLR... that's what we have and it is great for these type of photo's.

Thanks for sharing.

Guest TerryK

I get a kick out of the people in the boats that have no idea there is an F-18 traveling at something like 700mph passing behind them...........well they found out a millisecond after the photos were taken, and I'm pretty sure there was some fluid leakage. (and I'm not talking about the boat!) :D

Guest Big Moose

Terry, I can't stop watching the videos either.We used to see this kind of stuff when I was in Cold Lake,Alberta completing basic training in the Air Force,Never get enough of this stuff.

Guest TerryK

Terry, I can't stop watching the videos either.We used to see this kind of stuff when I was in Cold Lake,Alberta completing basic training in the Air Force,Never get enough of this stuff.

Somehow moose, I'm having a hard time picturing you in the military! :D

Guest Big Moose

You bet buddy, I was there but it didn't last too long.The novelty of it lost it's kick real fast after they said I was too big to fly fighter jets they said I wouldn't fit and I'd be better off in a transport Hercules.(BORING) It was a great experience though.