• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest canuck

Grizzly Bear

Guest canuck

I was sent these photos today from my parents showing a Grizzly Bear that was struck by a truck south of Grande Prairie Alberta. WOW!

Shane

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guest canuck

Well after being challenged on another site regarding my information on this bear....I decided to check into it.....I am crushed to find out that my parents lied to me.....or the very least their information was not correct....here is the link to the real information.

Shane

http://www.sportsmanhill.com/article11.html

Guest TerryK

It's the pike story all over again!

I was going to ask you if you did any research before you posted but I didn't want to look like a dick. lol

Is it just me or does that bear not look that big? Seems to me I've seen much larger grizzlies, even in the lower 48.

Buck 120

I am pretty sure they hibernate

Here is what I found on the net...

"Let’s face it…I have hit a deer before and it is not fun. Now, can you imagine coming around a corner and seeing a Grizzly Bear in the headlights. Check out those claws! Here is some information about what happened:

Big bear-2007 Lincoln Road Bear, Montana

Take a look at this guy (estimated 750 - 800lbs). 12 years old - had been trapped and lip tattooed on Dupuyer Creek in 1996. DNA hair sample have been collected from him at a few locations both on the Front and in the Blackfoot the last couple years. Killed last night by a logging truck West of Lincoln on Hwy 200."

post-236-1200652479_thumb.jpg

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest canuck

It's the pike story all over again!

I was going to ask you if you did any research before you posted but I didn't want to look like a dick. lol

Terry...I grew up never questioning my parents...they were all knowing...saw everything....like they had eyes in the back of their heads.....now with this revelation....I don't even know if they are my real parents anymore :lol:

Shane

Guest TerryK

Terry...I grew up never questioning my parents...they were all knowing...saw everything....like they had eyes in the back of their heads.....now with this revelation....I don't even know if they are my real parents anymore :lol:

Shane

lmao