• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryK

Steelheaders

Guest TerryK

Hey guys, I'm updating a Powerpoint presentation for the NSSA and I need some good Steelhead and steelhead fishing photos and even a few scenery shots. If you have anything that you wouldn't mind me using for the outdoor show and the NSSA Dinner Auction then email them to me @: terryk1@shaw.ca

Thanks in advance!!

Guest Big Moose

I'll send all the ones with fingers in the gills. lol nah just kidd'n there on there way.

Gone8to1248

Terry! How about I send you some of the ones I caught last fall while fishing with you on the rivers? Oh yeah I forgot. I didn't catch anything! :lol::lol:

Bernie

Guest TerryK

Terry! How about I send you some of the ones I caught last fall while fishing with you on the rivers? Oh yeah I forgot. I didn't catch anything! :lol::lol:

Bernie

Yeah well, we'll make sure that doesn't happen this year! Hey how about sending me the one of me dead releasing the sea lamprey?

Gone8to1248

Terry the pictures you asked for were sent to your email address.

Bernie

P.S. Come to think about it, wasn't thatthe day YOU got skunked and Shane and I caught the only fish? Even if they were big walleyes and not Trout! :ninja::lol:

Guest TerryK

Terry the pictures you asked for were sent to your email address.

Bernie

P.S. Come to think about it, wasn't thatthe day YOU got skunked and Shane and I caught the only fish? Even if they were big walleyes and not Trout! :ninja::lol:

Yeah that's the day. I had one fish on and I messed up and lost it. lol

Gone8to1248

hey Terry I still remember that big one you had on the day I got stuck in the sand and couldn't get up on my own. You were just a couple of feet away from having it when it ran between the small islands in the current and snapped your line. Now THAT was impressive fishing the way you played that big fish before it snapped your line.

Bernie

Guest TerryK

hey Terry I still remember that big one you had on the day I got stuck in the sand and couldn't get up on my own. You were just a couple of feet away from having it when it ran between the small islands in the current and snapped your line. Now THAT was impressive fishing the way you played that big fish before it snapped your line.

Bernie

lol, now that I think about it, I hooked quite a few fish that morning but couldn't keep any on the hooks for some reason.

Gone8to1248

Hey Moose! No I didn't but it's a good idea for this year! Or maybe just bend the points up when he's not looking! :ninja::lol:

Bernie

Guest TerryK

Hey Moose! No I didn't but it's a good idea for this year! Or maybe just bend the points up when he's not looking! :ninja::lol:

Bernie

Guess I have it coming. Ever wonder why I always wanted to look at your hooks to make sure they were sharp? That click wasn't me opening my hook sharpener, it was my side cutters cutting of you hooks.