• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mmgg

ONTARIO GAME SURVEY..... Charges

mmgg

Sur charge on your game tag if you forget to do the game survey...   those without internet get some help. 

Copied:

The $25 surcharge will be applied for each report that a hunter fails to submit. If a hunter fails to submit a hunter report on two consecutive occasions for the same species, they will be prevented from purchasing the relevant products (such as draw application, licence or tag) the following year.

For example, if you fail to complete your mandatory hunter report for your 2022 deer licence tag, you will be required to pay the $25 surcharge penalty when you go to purchase your 2023 deer

Zackcorbin1401

I could never forget to do the surveys, it’s part of being a hunter and I honestly think if you can’t manage to do the surveys you probably shouldn’t be hunting. Make that fee 100$ and watch no one forget…:)

• Like 1

brookiebuster

Solution to the problem, do the survey. It takes less time than it took you to make this post.

• Like 2

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

arvey

I did the survey took maybe 5 min. Here's where i see a possible glitch in it , since i didn't have a moose tag my questions only pertained to deer and the sighting of wolves and scat. There was no question asking if i saw any moose which i did so how can you get a proper count on moose if all hunters are not asked this question ?

mmgg

This was just a reminder post... since there is no reminder card sent out any more. 

..Arvey good point about the moose .though..... They probably figure the main moose and deer territories don't usually over lap much.

Buck Trail cam sightings should also count  , since each is easy to identify and would include those you never see live.

• Like 1

Shawn

I know when I’m forced to do something the task I completed will definitely make them read it more than once with astonishment

OldWalter
On 12/27/2021 at 2:15 PM, mmgg said:

This was just a reminder post... since there is no reminder card sent out any more. 

..Arvey good point about the moose .though..... They probably figure the main moose and deer territories don't usually over lap much.

Buck Trail cam sightings should also count  , since each is easy to identify and would include those you never see live.

But there is a reminder email!

Feldwebel Wolfenstool

I went on-line to report my dog permit success a copuple of years ago.  I just had the tag to avoid the chagrin of the CO when I'm out putting holes in paper.  Did I actually go brush wolf hunting?  No.  The question asked: "Did you go hunting?"  I clicked "No".  I was then automatically kicked out of the survey.  THANK YOU COME AGAIN....no....f.o. and die...