• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kamhillbilly

1965 stocking list

arvey

I see McVikars  Creek listed , i remember those days . At Court Street you'll see a cement wall with an opening that's were the MNR would put a  fibreglass funnel or a screen that would cause a pool to form and then they would put the specks in . Spent a lot of time chasing them great memories .

Bobber Down
1 hour ago, arvey said:

I see McVikars  Creek listed , i remember those days . At Court Street you'll see a cement wall with an opening that's were the MNR would put a  fibreglass funnel or a screen that would cause a pool to form and then they would put the specks in . Spent a lot of time chasing them great memories .

X2 good times and memories

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

naden

Interesting to see some lakes that I always thought of as natural lakes. I wonder if the fish were planted to establish a population or to help sustain a natural population. Also interesting to see some lakes that I always thought had no fish in them. 

RLK
3 hours ago, arvey said:

3 hours ago, arvey said:

I remember those days well Arvie. Use to live a block away from there in the late 50's and my dad would take me there all the time. Caught my first fish there on my brand new" bamboo" rod from shreddies cereal that cost $2.00 and a few box tops. The highlight was being there when they dumped the fish in. Great memories for sure.

• Like 2

arvey
35 minutes ago, RLK said:

I remember those days well Arvie. Use to live a block away from there in the late 50's and my dad would take me there all the time. Caught my first fish there on my brand new" bamboo" rod from shreddies cereal that cost $2.00 and a few box tops. The highlight was being there when they dumped the fish in. Great memories for sure.

Great memory . It was pretty cool what you could get from a cereal box or off the back of a comic book . 

• Like 1