• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

tna0066

ATV/SXS Thread

tna0066

Thought i would start a thread for people to share trails, ideas on their machines etc for our area

tna0066

Where are some fun, interesting roads/trails to ride on?

Looking to explore more this summer

tna0066

With this winter being what it is so far, it opens the door for more riding.  I took advantage during the break, drove the ditches on the extension, found some old gravel pits and the tower line.  Anyone else out riding still?

Big Guy

This winter makes me wish I didn't sell my quad lol

• Like 2

tna0066
On 2/6/2024 at 7:00 PM, Big Guy said:

This winter makes me wish I didn't sell my quad lol

Makes me glad i didn't pull the trigger on a sled.  Been happy with the extra time on my atv.  I've gone up Monday lake a couple of times and did some riding around Atikokan also.

Big Guy

Yeah this would have been an amazing year to just atv everywhere.   I've only put about 20km on my sled this year.   Most of that was on lakes lol

• Like 1

tna0066

Did a great ride from Escape Lake Rd to the windfarm.  Round trip was just over 60km's.  Really cool to see the wind turbines up close like that.  Not too much snow for the ride either.  Some ice on the road otherwise good.

Big Guy

I use to make that ride often from home on Hilldale, up onion lake damn road, down the trail and through the cut to wasp lake road then across 527 and right through to Dorion. 

tna0066
On 3/12/2024 at 8:42 AM, Big Guy said:

I use to make that ride often from home on Hilldale, up onion lake damn road, down the trail and through the cut to wasp lake road then across 527 and right through to Dorion. 

I didn't realize that Wasp connected to the damn road.  That's good to know.  New areas to ride.  

In the winter i've done the ride from government, down the powerline, around Trowbridge to Baldy.  Amazing ride

Big Guy

Not sure if you watch Rob Farrow ATV on you tube or not but one of his more recent video shows a ride from kamcurrent road over to escape lake road using the onion lake dam/wasp Trail.

• Like 1

tna0066
On 3/16/2024 at 11:12 AM, Big Guy said:

Not sure if you watch Rob Farrow ATV on you tube or not but one of his more recent video shows a ride from kamcurrent road over to escape lake road using the onion lake dam/wasp Trail.

I'll check that out, thank you