• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Moose

stuck handing out treats

Guest Dobsey

Me still being a teenager, I was going to go out, but then it was to cold for me to go try and get candy since I can just eat my brothers and the left overs of what we have, I had my fix of being out in the cold already today from football. But I was like you and stuck handing out the treats, at one point in the night it almost seemed like some one was egging are house (no one did though).

Some Old Guy

I was at work and had to hand them out. Little troopers out there tonight. Man I would have packed it in.

Some of the costumes I saw were pretty good to. I saw this young kid running around in a skunk costume that was blowing all over, it was pretty funny.

I hope everyone had a safe one!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Big Moose

Wasn't so bad after all only had one kid come by.Could be that there are too many steps up to the front door.Would rather be out in the moose shack drinkin some whiskey planning for an early morning assault on an unsuspecting bull. <_<