• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
weldon1275

Just a question as well as a concern

Snag???

&

Fishog

Try using these words for a search in google. There are a lot of places that salvage sleds and you might get lucky and find the part you need. I know its getting harder and harder to find the older stuff. 

search "vintage snowmobile parts"

Fishog

@Snag??? 

I belong to a vintage facebook page that is mostly from out west. I could post any parts you might need on that page and see what might come back if you need any help finding your parts. 

A lot of guys are into vintage machines so its a matter of searching the internet to find what you need. 

Snag???

&

Fishog

LOL ya I have the 95 Acrtic Cat and refuse to buy anything newer because of the cost. The prices are getting out of this world for big boy toys. :)

Vintage on most sites for parts start at 1997 and before so I guess we are vintage. 🤣

huntnfish

Overhill sports prices are pretty fair I think. I have bought quite a bit of stuff from them over the years for my kids sleds and for my smaller outboards. They are very knowledgeable about what they do and are also willing to help if you have questions about what you are working on.

CD_Tbay
3 hours ago, huntnfish said:

Overhill sports prices are pretty fair I think. I have bought quite a bit of stuff from them over the years for my kids sleds and for my smaller outboards. They are very knowledgeable about what they do and are also willing to help if you have questions about what you are working on.

I agree with huntnfish, have had good experiences with overhill. If you can bring in the part you're looking for he'll do his best to find you a replacement. Been able to get everything I needed for my 96 polaris so far. 

Fishog

Guess I just got unlucky when I they screwed up my throttlebody and could not replace it. Had to search out west to find one. Just left a bad taste in my mouth when dealing with them.

Your mileage will differ I guess.