• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edwin.hegge

Plowed roads

edwin.hegge

Hiya I am looking for an adventure and wonder if anyone has any insight on bush roads that are plowed or drivable. I.e is black sturgeon plowed? ANy up the 527 plowed (the cut-off, mawn lake, camp 45?) Im good to go wherever . I assume Boreal and Graham would be plowed. But any insights on plowed roads would be fantastic. Thanks

brookiebuster

Boreal was plowed to km 38 last week, gold creek off of boreal was also plowed (not sure how far). Dorion cut off isn’t plowed. 

• Like 1

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Fishog

Adrian Lake Road was only plowed 3Km a few days ago. Just to where they are cutting. 

• Like 1

Dirty Sanchenz
22 hours ago, brookiebuster said:

Boreal was plowed to km 38 last week, gold creek off of boreal was also plowed (not sure how far). Dorion cut off isn’t plowed. 

Damm,,, I was really  hoping they would have plowed to Anders road or Wold Pup again this year.  WEll, longer sled ride I guess.

• Like 1

Snag???

&

• Like 1

Kaptain Kirk

Graham Road Plowed up to 28 Km, Wood Hauling Operation at 26 Km, 

• Like 1

Dirty Sanchenz

Admin, this would be a good thread as a sticky for ice fishing.

• Like 1

brookiebuster
On 12/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Dirty Sanchenz said:

Damm,,, I was really  hoping they would have plowed to Anders road or Wold Pup again this year.  WEll, longer sled ride I guess.

Last week I was able to drive my truck all the way across to dorion, not sure if it’s still drivable right now. I drove past yesterday and it looks semi packed down.

Snag???

&

• Like 2

brookiebuster
On 12/23/2022 at 10:53 AM, Snag??? said:

Lots vehicles or people ski doing on magone as not plowed. Tried my luck on north end hicks easy to get to, close to town. Tried the bay rite off hicks lake road, could only find 8 fow. First try didn’t do to well couple small northern. Being only one on the lake as there was no trail broken down to the lake off road. Tried it again but early morning was on lake several hours before sun up.   Didn’t take long the bite was good. Making wonder if worth evening bite or staying after dark. Nothing huge but fun, pain fishing in dark but sometimes can’t beat it. Hicks lake road is plowed.

D191EA67-69A6-4BFE-98FC-FD991F6CC43C.jpeg

From my experience in the summer the evening bite there was definitely best. Ice fishing for me hasn’t been as successful.

Slateriverslaya

Anyone have updates on mawn lake rd? Is it plowed?

adam_k

Mawn lake is plowed from the Black sturgeon to the black mountain road then it’s sleds only past there.

cheers

• Like 1

Snag???

&

adam_k

Anyone able to tell me if the Mawn road is plowed across from the 527 to the Black Steurgon?

Big Guy

Trucks have been attempting to drive down Magone, really ripping up the first 2 KMS.  Last Sunday came across a couple young guys burried pretty deep at KM 2.  I was curious about the Dorion cutoff.  Haven't been in to Tease or Walotka this year... 

Zackcorbin1401
10 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Trucks have been attempting to drive down Magone, really ripping up the first 2 KMS.  Last Sunday came across a couple young guys burried pretty deep at KM 2.  I was curious about the Dorion cutoff.  Haven't been in to Tease or Walotka this year... 

I’ve been wondering that aswell, but moving out to nolalu it isn’t the quick trip it once was 😢

Kaptain Kirk

Cut Off Wasn't Plowed Last Weekend. From Hwy.527,

Trucks Parked There and unload.

• Like 2

Big Guy

Thanks for the info!