• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JohnZ

Rock lake.

JohnZ

Anyone fished rock lake up by whitefish? Can’t really see how to get in but thought of trying it. 

thanks

Fishog

Never been there but using Google Earth there seems to be a trail at the intersection. Hard to tell where it goes 3/4's of the way in. The lake looks to be in a deep valley. Just before that trail there looks to be a house. 

Small lake, maybe big fish :) 

Rock Lake.jpg

naden
2 hours ago, Fishog said:

Never been there but using Google Earth there seems to be a trail at the intersection. Hard to tell where it goes 3/4's of the way in. The lake looks to be in a deep valley. Just before that trail there looks to be a house. 

Small lake, maybe big fish :) 

Rock Lake.jpg

Was there years ago and I’m pretty sure that’s how we went, you go up a steep hill before getting to the lake. The entire west side was full of sunken timber. 

mikep

Was in there a couple years ago with no luck. The trail goes up quite a good hill from what I remember. Tried going this year but nobody had been in there. I was breaking trail. It ended up being way too much work through all the powder, and we hadn’t even made it to the hill at that point.

eyelander

Years ago I walked in there with my bud, tough climb up the hill on an old snowed in snowmobile track. Caught fish, but all were suckers and we never went back.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Snag???

&

MetalFishing

Nice spot, right clear water, skunked both times though. When it’s not winter you can drive to the base of the hill and then it’s maybe a ten minute walk from there. Might be tough sledding on parts of said hill

sinker7

Same here .. fished it twice in the past. Once open water and once at first ice ... zero.