• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Fishog

Mission Island Marsh

Fishog

Are you allowed to walk out on the ice from there to ice fish or is that still part of the Thunder Bay Harbor where they do not allow anyone out on the ice? I know there are some really big pike that hang out in those waters. Getting low on canned pike. LOL

332095353_922179472532970_554366281928185490_n.jpg

Feldwebel Wolfenstool

...not much water out there..normally 2 feet.  Rumor has it that you can walk all the way out to Muttin Island.  Read somewher years ago that hard-core pike fisherman would push their boats over the ice to get to the 1st. melted shallow bays.  Creek mouth between old Northern Woods and Canada Malting me old man said was loaded with monster every Spring.  Jarred pike mmm.  Fantastic stuff.  ...and all those hammer-handles I've throw back over the eons...

• Like 1

Fishog

Yup some real big ones lurking in just 2 feet of water, one of my old bosses from the mill used to take me out there and we would catch some monsters in the shallows. Jared pike when done right you would think your eating salmon. 👍