• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

PkdR

2023 Salmon Fishing

PkdR

Just purchased my ticket for the Salmon Derby today! Has anyone been out fishing for them yet? Any luck? Hopefully they’ll be active for the tournament! 

Snag???

&

Zackcorbin1401

People have been doing well.. BB or outside breakwall even

• Thanks 1

Moosemeat

Been out of black bay multiple trips a week since late may. Only 3 coho and tons of lakers. Water temps are just getting into the 55-60 range. Fished breakwall on Sunday and nothing but trout, much warmer temps in that area. Tough start to the season. Also fished mountain bay and nothing but trout but have heard it’s getting better now. 

Barrski

Made trip middle of June to black bay, water cool about a dozen lake trout and a 10 lb salmon all in the top 10-15 ft of water 

Went  out last week picked up  decent 9 lb salmon at 30 ft. Had 50 degree at the ball and surface temp varied from 60 to 57 degree depending location 

Looking forward to derby this weekend 

rceme74

My son and I were out Monday at Silver Harbour. Water temp at 60. Plenty of Lakers, lost on Coho off the planer board. Seems to be harder every year trying to target Salmon.

PkdR

Fishing outside the break wall last night with my father and little Guy. Caught 4 lakers and 1 4lb salmon. Was in about 60ft of water. Was a beautiful evening 

• Like 2

PkdR

Lots of salmon and nice sizes being weighted in for the derby so far.. leader at 14.6lbs! ..one more day, good luck everyone