• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fishbone

If you had to...

Fishbone

If you had to pick one river mouth to troll around in your boat for salmon this weekend, which would it be?

Zackcorbin1401

Nip

brookiebuster

If you want numbers hit the nipigon, if you want to stay close to town troll the kam.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Lark

I can certainly think of a river mouth in town I'd avoid... but that's a different question,I suppose. 

Lakertuuli

Went to kam Saturday caught 80 pink salmon super fun for the kids to catch. Caught em just up from the 61 bridge. Lots jumping too! 

Zackcorbin1401
17 hours ago, Lark said:

I can certainly think of a river mouth in town I'd avoid... but that's a different question,I suppose. 

The river mouth of the salmon snag fest … oh wait I mean current river. Where there’s dozens of people filling stringers of just disgusting rotten zombies all snagged in the back.

• Haha 2

Fishog
51 minutes ago, Zackcorbin1401 said:

The river mouth of the salmon snag fest … oh wait I mean current river. Where there’s dozens of people filling stringers of just disgusting rotten zombies all snagged in the back.

Actually the neighbor went there two days ago and brought back a some. He said they fried them up and where not bad at all. Really have not had time to beat them selfs up yet so they might not be to bad. I just could not put up with all those people side by side LOL 

Zackcorbin1401

They were half green over a week ago 🤮🤮.I got no problem with people but I cant stand side by side with a bunch of snaggers it’s pathetic and gross and you people shouldn’t even fish…

Fishog

They actually have a season in Alaska for snagging salmon. Very common up there. 

Zackcorbin1401
35 minutes ago, Fishog said:

They actually have a season in Alaska for snagging salmon. Very common up there. 

True but we aren’t Alaska, I like their videos

• Like 1

Lark
8 hours ago, Zackcorbin1401 said:

correct!

• Like 2

TerJr

Was still possible to catch pretty fresh fish, at least as of last week. Caught a few that were still basically chrome. 

Fishog
On 9/18/2023 at 11:15 AM, TerJr said:

Was still possible to catch pretty fresh fish, at least as of last week. Caught a few that were still basically chrome. 

Ya thats what my buddy said. The ones he brought home were in perfect shape. Guess you just need to sort through them to get the good ones. 

• Like 1