• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest JJ1

Squeers?

Master Baiter

I heard from an inside source that they should be out Mon-Tue of next week...... :ninja:

If your not a Master Baiter, you'll never pull the big one!!

th_logo_teamnosa.jpg th_NSSAlogo.gif

Guest farrell

I got a letter on wednesday saying i got cut for the first day. i was suprised because ive never heard of anyone getting cut before....i quess somone has to get the boot

Farrell

Some Old Guy

We also got rejected. Also heard of a few others that got rejected. I'm waiting to hear if someone got accepted!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest GATOR

The word I got from MNR is that the first day (22 March) they had to do a lottery draw. the remainder of the days, those who applied got in. Letters started going out this week.

Gator

Mykiss

The word I got from MNR is that the first day (22 March) they had to do a lottery draw. the remainder of the days, those who applied got in. Letters started going out this week.

Gator

Squeers Lake letters will be mailed out early next week....you should get them by weeks end. Only the first Saturday had a draw and those not picked got a letter stating they could get another day if they phoned in by this week.

Guest fishmasa

We also got rejected for the first day. I'm gonna phone today to see about getting in on the tuesday.

Guest JJ1

partner called and we did get in for Monday the 24th. Guess I'll miss yet another easter dinner!

Some Old Guy

C'mon there's gotta be somebody who got let in the first day here!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Mykiss

I was rejected for the first day as well.

Roger:

There was such a response for the fist day that MNR had to reject half the applicants (held a lottery for the first day). The regected parties received their letters first so they could change to a second choice up until last friday (March 7). Once this group has changed to their second choice the acceptance letters will go out Monday March 10......should be received by the end of next week. The bottom line is if you picked any day but the first Saturday you will be going and get your letter next week.

Guest farrell

My buddy called in and he got in the first day!! now i gotta try and weasle my way in with him, at least someone got in.

Farrell

wampa

I didn't get a letter, so I guess I got in on the first day.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

randomheroj

well my group and my dads group got rejection letters but my brothers group didnt and we all put in for the same day

crisop

i got my letter today and i'm in on the 29th and my normal group i'm with go in on the tuesday

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Buck 120

I received my letter. We are good to go for Easter Sunday. Had to arm wrestle my wife for that one. LOL kidding.

All kidding aside, my two boys and I are looking forward to it. (first time for Squeers)

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!