• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wes

Roll Up The Rim and Lose!

Guest Wes

When this latest contest started I went 2 for 2 winning donuts. Ever since I have been on this colossal losing streak. I have't won a thing in weeks. WTF! :angry2:

Anyone win anything other than coffee or donuts?

Some Old Guy

Nothing for me! Always get please try again. The robins cup thing I only win a coupon! A free donut with a purchase of a coffee! I thought it was supposed to be a prize, not a coupon!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Wes

I guess at Robin's there is nothing free. Timmy Ho's there is no coupon as you explained. But apperently they don't give much free stuff either.. haha

I am going to switch locations and see if I can turn the tides.

Buck 120

Please "pay" again here

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

eyelander

I have gotten 1 free coffee so far this year. 2 hrs. ago I got about 20 free coffees, along with a bunch of free cookies or donuts.

And, won the Coleman Camping package, :lol:

Gave it all away to my neice and her husband and kids, and my sister and bro-in-law who had just bought a motor home.

I already owned all that stuff, and the 54qt. wheeled cooler was just too big to fit in my canoe on a day trip.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Happyjack

I am up to one free coffee now - but I hardly buy Tims (not convenient). My wife who is a regular has one coffee.

My Mother In Law, on the other hand, has won several doughnuts and free coffees and one of the GPS units! She goes to the one across from Perth's Dry Cleaners.

Scotty

Guest Wes
My Mother In Law, on the other hand, has won several doughnuts and free coffees and one of the GPS units! She goes to the one across from Perth's Dry Cleaners.

Sweet! I think I would like that GPS unit. I have the Map 76 CS. It is awesome but the display blows when your lost in TO and tring to drive and look at the display without crashing. The unit Timmy Ho's is giving away is nice for driving and navigating.

BTW, 6 more coffees since my original post and still no winners. I am switching to a different location.

Guest stumped

i've won 2 coffee's and a donut... I never win anything good... I don't drink coffee anymore (tea only and only get hot water at tim's) and I am suppose to watch my sugar levels so no donuts for me ... not fair :blush:

Guest Dan

I know that I won't win cuz I haven't bought a Tim Hortons coffee in years. I can probably make 50 cups at home for $1.39. But a friend of mine (from southern Ontario) won a GPS today as well.

Trevor Zimak

21 cups of coffee and 21 losers. wtf!!! is right. try again tomorrow.

-Zimmer

Cheech

If you go to the Tim's site, you'll see all the winners in this town or any other town.We have so many winners here it's unbelievable. A grand total of 3. One GPS and 2 $50 buck cards. Sort of like the moose draw.

Guest Dan
If you go to the Tim's site, you'll see all the winners in this town or any other town.We have so many winners here it's unbelievable. A grand total of 3. One GPS and 2 $50 buck cards. Sort of like the moose draw.

You guys keep trying. You're bound to win sooner or later.

Happyjack
You guys keep trying. You're bound to win sooner or later.

Dan: I'm not a marketing expert, but I believe that is the general idea..............

Guest Dan
Dan: I'm not a marketing expert, but I believe that is the general idea..............

They must put cocaine in their coffee or something. I drive past the new one on Cumberland every morning at about 7:30 and there must be 15 to 20 cars in line every day at the drive through. They sell coffee. Am I missing something here? lol

arvey

got 2 lrg. coffees,please try again.plus shortened on change by 10 bucks went back and talked to the manager and got the too bad so sad.loser all the way around.

arvey

Guest TerryK
got 2 lrg. coffees,please try again.plus shortened on change by 10 bucks went back and talked to the manager and got the too bad so sad.loser all the way around.

arvey

Damn arvey, you should hav asked what time they cash off for shift change, then go and collect your 10 bucks when their till is over by $10. What Tims was that?

arvey

it was the one on athur by burgerking.touble is it happened yesturday and i didn't notice it till later when,so i went today. the manager said everything tilled out fine,so that tells me the girl behind the till pocketed it.oh well a lesson learned.

arvey

uncle
When this latest contest started I went 2 for 2 winning donuts. Ever since I have been on this colossal losing streak. I have't won a thing in weeks. WTF! :angry2:

Anyone win anything other than coffee or donuts?

Am I missing something here? Losing streak? What did you lose? :huh: