• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Moose

Dead deer in the woods

Guest Big Moose

Not sure where but I was talking to a friend of mine and he told me he was out for deer a few days ago and found a spoiled deer in the bush it had been shot and left to spoil on the ground all that was missing was the antlers.You can bet I'll be sharing info as I get it. :angry:

Thats the sort of thing that is intollerable if you ask me it's disgusting behaviour. :angry:

Some Old Guy

Hi Big Moose,

Try to get a location of the deer and are there any pictures?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Big Moose

Not to sure about pics either but I'll try to find out just called my buddy but not home.

Guest canuck

Try not to track the area up too much...contact the CO's and they will be able to get any evidence if there is any left from the site and will be able to work with it.

NWO Fishing Bum

That's horrible...and should be considered beyond unacceptable by EVERY stakeholder on this landscape. I hope whomever is respnsible is found and held to account.

NWO Fishing Bum

Guest Big Moose

STILL NO LEADS FELLAS STILL WAITIN TO FIND OUT LOCATION ME PALS BEEN AT WORK KEEP MISSIN HIM

Guest loggerpete

Yeah I found one like that way north of Kenora three years ago but I think someone lost it after shooting it and some one else found it like me and took the antlers.At least I hope it went like that.

Going there tommorrow to get my Buck and Doe.