• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wes

Good day for anything but Steelheading

Guest Wes

So after a good morning of getting schooled by Terry. (beginners luck my friend, I won't that happen again.!! :P ) It's Go-Time now!

I decided to take the wife for a drive to Grand Maria for some pizza and just spend some time together.

It was quite blustery there and it was a good thing I had my camera. I snapped off a few B&W's of the harbour. Those looked like cool surfing conditions. I think I found a new hobby...(taking pictures of waves. Surfing is for lunatics)

26-Apr-2008grand-maria-143web.jpg

26-Apr-2008grand-maria-053web.jpg

26-Apr-2008grand-maria-035web.jpg

Enjoy!

Wes

Guest stumped
So after a good morning of getting schooled by Terry. (beginners luck my friend, I won't that happen again.!! :P ) It's Go-Time now!

I decided to take the wife for a drive to Grand Maria for some pizza and just spend some time together.

It was quite blustery there and it was a good thing I had my camera. I snapped off a few B&W's of the harbour. Those looked like cool surfing conditions. I think I found a new hobby...(taking pictures of waves. Surfing is for lunatics)

26-Apr-2008grand-maria-143web.jpg

26-Apr-2008grand-maria-053web.jpg

26-Apr-2008grand-maria-035web.jpg

Enjoy!

Wes

Nice Pics Wes

Guest Wes

8-5 At least I didn’t get skunked this time. I am just lulling you into a false sense of security then WAMMO! I will shut you down. I came back from a 6-1 defecate in the third period. I couldn’t let you get too far ahead. The series is not over my friend. Best out of 7.

If I didn’t spend so much time messing around with that dumb bead or floatless the score would have been different. I would have put the hammer down on that hawg in the trees. All if’s and but’s aside, it was a Great day, and great company. I’ll hand it to you though; this is not going to be an easy victory for me. Hahaha I predict game 7 triple overtime. (I’m driving so we don’t go home until I’m ahead)

The series is 2 to 1 for you + 1 tie.

Guest Wes
Well, I don't know what you mean by a "6-1 DEFECATE"...

Holy crap (pun intended) I didn't even catch that. damn spell checker anyway. Now That's funny. I swear I had 'deficit', then MS Word thought I was tring to say something else. Me being the putz that I am, I second guessed myself. Maybe MS Word knew I was talking crap so they changed the word for me. Microsoft, you can't trust them SOB's

Actually Terry I thought it was great to watch you pull a fish out a seemingly empty hole. Impressive to say the least. I have learned a thing or 2 in the few days I have chased steel with you. Either way I sure am having fun on the river.