• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wes

If I had a couple hundred million

Guest Wes

OK this could be interesting…

I you had a couple hundred million laying around, what would you do with it. OK everyone here will most likely take care of family in some way or another. Leave those details out, I would like to know what you will get or do for yourself.

I’ll start…

I wouldn’t quit my job right away. I would want to hang out, do nothing, get paid for it, and just all around be a jackass. (some would ask, “So what’s different?”)

Next I would build a couple big houses. I will build one here in TBay for the fishing/climbing opportunities. I will build one on the west coast somewhere for the fishing/climbing opportunities. Probably a big house on the east coast as well just for kicks.

I would then buy a helicopter, not any old copter, bloody Airwolf man… hahaha

Airwolf_side.jpg

Think of all the remote fishing/climbing opportunities that would open up. Now that I am feeling nostalgic, I would buy Kit as well. Then smash it into something. I think I would have to have the world’s biggest and best go-kart track in my back yard. I still love go-karts at 35. I’ll grow up some day I suppose.

I would have a few new boats. A yatch would be nice to have as well.

This will do

tt_Yatch1202.jpg

Then of course there would some investments and charities that would get a nice chunk.

That is a good start

Some Old Guy

A couple hundred million?

Well I would buy an ugly stick and actually break it.

I would finally have my walk-in beer fridge.

I would pay to have Rush, VanHalen, Kiss, and a Led Zepplin re-union in my back yard.

I would finally have a 3..................

Other than that I would buy boats and fishin' stuff.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Wes

Maybe I can hop in Air Wolf AKA 'The wolf' AKA 'Grocery Getter' and bring over a few of my lightning fast go-karts and we can go for a tear around your track. lol