• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Big Buck Pictures

Bear

Here are some pictures of a buck that hangs around town, especially the cemetery. He is frequently there, especially in the summer, munching on all the flowers and the fruit trees. I caught him out for a stroll this afternoon.

If only I could lure him to the bush........................................

Bear

I cant seem to get the pictures to attach. Can I send them to you Roger and have you post them?

Bear

Here is a picture of the cemetery brute.

Bear

Guest merc

Wonder...If we come back after we die as something else.....Maybe this guy's just visiting old friends??

Just Kiddin......."I'm going to Heaven Lieutenant Dan"

Merc

eyelander

That sure is a nice buck Bruce, and he's living in the right spot, lol.

He'll keep on living for a while staying there.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

GC 54

Hey Bear, I was in Kenora this morning on business, I guess it would now be yesterday morning now, when I drove up past the mill and cemetary I thought I was seeing things. There were 4 deer munching on the grass around the tomb stones. None lifted their head up, but two of them were good size for sure. Then on my way over to IBeam I saw 6, one buck and five does in his harim with him. All of the does were decent size.

Drove the north way back from Pine Falls on Monday, down to the Manitoba and Ontario boarders. I counted 103 deer that I could see. It was just getting to dusk when I crossed into Ontario. So there are still lots left out there.

Maybe I will be lucky this Friday and find a dumb one around home here. Dumb ones taste as good as smart one anyway.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Smokey

Great deer. You sure have a nice strain of healty big racked deer up your way.

Bear

Hey Bear, I was in Kenora this morning on business, I guess it would now be yesterday morning now, when I drove up past the mill and cemetary I thought I was seeing things. There were 4 deer munching on the grass around the tomb stones. None lifted their head up, but two of them were good size for sure. Then on my way over to IBeam I saw 6, one buck and five does in his harim with him. All of the does were decent size.

Drove the north way back from Pine Falls on Monday, down to the Manitoba and Ontario boarders. I counted 103 deer that I could see. It was just getting to dusk when I crossed into Ontario. So there are still lots left out there.

Maybe I will be lucky this Friday and find a dumb one around home here. Dumb ones taste as good as smart one anyway.

I just went and picked up another doe tag yesterday. There are 12 left. They originally issued 2000 extra tags, and there are still a million deer everywhere you go. It really is incredible. Just about to munch down on some nice deer breakfast sausage, first this year....will report later...

Bear

Guest merc

Hey Dan

Absolutely love that deer pic--with your permish I may copy that for my library of ideas and paint that at a later date---the brown grass and his expression---really great.

One question--Is he still breathin?

Merc

fisherdude

there sure are alot of deer on mission island!...saw two of the biggest bucks i have ever seen one day last summer...looked like elk they were so big LOL

Guest Dan

there sure are alot of deer on mission island!

That's an understatement fisherdude. I don't hunt Deer, but I frequent Mission Island with my camera. I've heard about a huge buck or two. I don't think that I saw it/them this weekend. Biggest I saw was a couple of 10 pointers. I'll be back looking for the big guy(s) soon.

IPB Image

fisherdude

hah yeah therse deer EVERYWHERE out there...i head out there quite a bit...sometimes 2 times a week...havnt seen the two monsters since last winter tho...but there out there somwhere..thers tons of wildlife out there..saw a wolf quite a few years back!