• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crisop

gas prices

crisop

i don't want to start a war of why or when they will drop but i was just out 10 mins ago and they went up to

139.4 with the 3.5 discount

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

DJL66

I filled up the truck and boat when gas was at $1.31 and that cost me $180. Then went and filled up the van and that set me back another $115. $295 in gas for 2 weeks of driving if I am lucky. Imagine what it'll cost now that gas went up another .10 ltr.

Time to start driving a scooter and fish from shore!

Guest Wes

I have already NOT gone boat fishing 3 or 4 times because it is too expensive. I am not saying I haven't been out just not as much as I normally would. I am out of fish now so maybe this weekend I will have to go get some more. Now the question is walleye or trout... hmmm maybe both is in order.

Some Old Guy

As long as we keep buying from China the oil will climb higher and higher. I need gas everyday. I don't need the items from China.

China is going through a manufacturing boom greater than the US and Canada did in the 40s and 50s. Low income families in China can now afford cars. We just get out bid for a barrel oil.

Tighten up the belts. Wallmart has control on cheap items. (99.9% of which is made in China)

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

crisop

wes you might as well go and limit out on both and make it worth your while

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Some Old Guy

Yah,

I never really took my limit of fish before but I just might start!

Roger

Trevor Zimak

Empty truck and empty boat $410.00 @131.7 on Sunday. No use complaining... its gonna be what its gonna be and you got to pay to play.

Some Old Guy

Well...... The richer we make the Chinese the poorer we make ourselves. But yeah if you want to play we gotta pay. That's if we don't do anything about it..... Buy North American!

Roger

wampa

Hmmm....gas companies make record profits in the billions of dollars. The only way that gas is going to come down is to stop buying it so often. Use your bike or the bus or 'gasp' walk to where you need to go. The days of filling your boat up for $20 are extinct so stop complaining about it and do something about it.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

crisop

not true wampa i can fill my boat up for about $16 from empty. the little 3 gallon can for my 9.9hp.....lol

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

wampa
not true wampa i can fill my boat up for about $16 from empty. the little 3 gallon can for my 9.9hp.....lol

;)

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

Guest Hardy

I consider my boat to be "green" powered. When it's sitting in my driveway all week, a 15w solar panel takes care of my 2 batteries for my bow-mount. So, come the weekend, my solar-powered boat is good to go!! Now I just have to figure out how big of a panel I would need to get 75hp at the transom :lol::lol:

Buck 120

I went to K&A Gasbar on the reserve and it is $1.25/litre for everyone there.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest Hardy

Unfortunately, they're never that generous with diesel... Same as everywhere else <_<

crisop

let us know when you need yoru engine replaced because of water in the gas too. over the last 3 yrs they have replaced 14 engines because of water intheir gas. i'll pay the higher price to know it's not watered down

Line Cutter

Fishy AF