• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Davis Viehbeck

SSS Bass Registration!

Davis Viehbeck

Guys and Gals,

Registrations are coming in quickly, so don't hesitate to get registered for the '07 Shebandowan Smallmouth Showdown and get a solid starting spot! For more info visit:

sss.thunderbayfishing.com

Form are also available at D&R Sporting Goods.

Thanks,

Davis Viehbeck

Tournament Director

Guest SSS DRAW MONKEY

Remember!

Entry forms available at D&R....

You can print the online form and also drop it off at D&R....

First draw deadline to establish starting positions is DECEMBER 15, 5:00pm.

All entries CHEQUE or MONEY ORDER......no CASH.

Am I repeating myself? :D

The Monkey appreciates all entries.

IPB Image

crisop

hey draw monkey need help picking names for the starting spots i'm free all weekend

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

GC 54

With 42 teams already entered and positioned, it won't be long and the 2007 SSS field will be full. I don't see all of those Atikokan teams from last year in there yet. Lets get signed up before it is too late. The quick response of 42 teams is a sure testament to the organizing committee that the SSS is very popular well run tournament. Last year's SSS was Team Clark's first of many tournaments together. We had a great time, met some great people, and learned lots.

As I look out the kitchen window and see the shrink wrapped Lund sitting at the back of the yard, with very little snow on it or around it, I think we are close to spring time again and time to get the boat out. Then I come back to my senses.

We have lots of hard water fishing before the soft water returns. But it won't be long, only 216 more sleeps till we hear Roger say, "team one, go" and the SSS is underway again.

Good luck to all.....see you there!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

Funny thing, I was just moving some stuff around the guest house (storage) and found a big bag of tackle. Started to think the same thing, I cant wait for spring and to get my boat out. I only had the boat out about 4 times last year, because of the business and building a new house (never again). I like the hard water stuff, but I am really looking forward to a new season and a few more tournaments.

Boat 5 is a real nice starting spot, makes for a smoother ride. Wayne and I are starting a physcial fitness program in the new year to lighten the load on the old Crestliner. All of my gear is going into the shop for a tune up and I will be pouring jigs like mad here in January while I have some down time. We are pumped about the SSS, so GC 54 you are right get your entries in before it is full.

See you on the water.

Kenora Boys

Trevor Zimak

Hey Bear,

Lets just hope your partner is in good enough shape not to fall into the water like your last partner did in September. lol :)

Zimmer

Bear

I dont care if they fall in, as long as they have and keep their clothes on. I am never fishing with him again and am looking for a new fully clothed partner for Sioux Narrows.

Takers??

Bear

Trevor Zimak

Yes, that must have given you nightmares.... but made for a good laugh by all. hahahaha

Zimmer

Bear

Yes, that must have given you nightmares.... but made for a good laugh by all. hahahaha

Zimmer

Zimmer

You guys are starting 20th? We will have fish in the basket before you start your engine.......Might as well get it started early......../

Bear

Trevor Zimak

Thats ok.... you can catch all those 2lbers before I get there I dont want them. 2lbers don't even see the the livewell in my boat until the last hour. Save those 3's for me.

Zimmer

Bear

Thats ok.... you can catch all those 2lbers before I get there I dont want them. 2lbers don't even see the the livewell in my boat until the last hour. Save those 3's for me.

Zimmer

Well you know us Kenora boys, we will have some new tricks up or sleeves........

Bear

GC 54

Hey there Zimmer and Bear

Team Clark will settle for only four of those 3 #'ers, and one just over the 'yet to hit the scales in the SSS', 4 #'ers.

"Team One, Go!"

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

Hey there Zimmer and Bear

Team Clark will settle for only four of those 3 #'ers, and one just over the 'yet to hit the scales in the SSS', 4 #'ers.

"Team One, Go!"

I have info from a good source that those 4's are there too. We are thinking big.

Team 5, go........................

Trevor Zimak

Yes... Yes... Bear I know Exactly where your are talking about.... I did scoop a few good fish from that area during the day. That spot is gonna be fished out before the tournament even starts with all this chatter. shhhhhhhhh!!!! I dont anticipate their to be much movement in the top two (gonna get chirped for that one).... ya ya ya I know what you are thinking. lol

Trevor

Bear

Yes... Yes... Bear I know Exactly where your are talking about.... I did scoop a few good fish from that area during the day. That spot is gonna be fished out before the tournament even starts with all this chatter. shhhhhhhhh!!!! I dont anticipate their to be much movement in the top two (gonna get chirped for that one).... ya ya ya I know what you are thinking. lol

Trevor

Get the big spoon out and stir it up, thats the way......

Time will tell.

Bear

Davis Viehbeck

The SSS will continue to accept entry forms for the waiting list. Please send entry forms without entry fees if you would like to be added to the waiting list.

Thanks,

Davis Viehbeck

Tournament Director

Get the big spoon out and stir it up, thats the way......

Time will tell.

Bear