• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest kman

Target Practice

Guest kman

Hi Im new to Thunder Bay and don't really know the area very well. I was hoping that someone might be able to tell me where i might be able to sight in my .22 Cal rifle. Whether its a rifle range or a sand pit doesn't really matter, I more or less just a need a safe place to brush up on my aim prior to hunting season. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thefishleclair
Hi Im new to Thunder Bay and don't really know the area very well. I was hoping that someone might be able to tell me where i might be able to sight in my .22 Cal rifle. Whether its a rifle range or a sand pit doesn't really matter, I more or less just a need a safe place to brush up on my aim prior to hunting season. Any help would be much appreciated.

Go up Spruce river road.....Either turn up Blast Road or Magone Road (There only a few 100 Meters Apart) and there are little pits off both these roads, I would suggest Blast as its a shortter skip in. But I cant remember just how to get to the little pit there. If you go up Magone all you have to do is stay on the main road and you will see where everyone shoots there...

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB