• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bighotdog

Regarding hunting with no Pal or Fac

Bighotdog

Okay thanks for the info regarding hunting without a fac or pal. Now my last question is can I have more then one gun in my possesion if I am in my truck with my friend who does not posses the liscense. What if I were hunting for moose and deer and I took my 300 and my 243. Is this okay even if he is in the same vehicle with me.

Guest MNR

A. Assuming both of you are licensed for big game, and the guns are registered, neither you nor your friend are violating the Firearms Act or the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act or its regulations by you simply having a .300 and a .243 rifle in your vehicle during the big game season. Since your friend doesn’t have a PAL, you are limited to sharing one rifle between the two of you at any one time.

However, if the two rifles are readily accessible, any officer would suspect that you were both hunting big game using both rifles and would pursue this suspicion with some fairly pointed questioning.