• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Buck 120

Gas Prices under a buck in town

Buck 120

I went to K&A Variety and restaurant tonight. The gas price for a non-status indian is 99.7.

Finally under a buck, whew. I wonder why the rest of the stations don't follow. I have found over the past year that K&A is always at least 5 cents a litre cheaper than any station in town.

It is 85 cents for status.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Jayfishin
I went to K&A Variety and restaurant tonight. The gas price for a non-status indian is 99.7.

Finally under a buck, whew. I wonder why the rest of the stations don't follow. I have found over the past year that K&A is always at least 5 cents a litre cheaper than any station in town.

It is 85 cents for status.

As most northern Ontario residents know we are always getting gouged up here. I hear that it is down to 85cents/liter in southern Ontario.

It's no secret that area retailers can get away with it.

I guess the rich get richer....PetroCanada only made 1.3 billion last year. A 61% increase!

We better fill some jerry cans as the oil cartell are now slowing production to raise the price back up. :angry:

Jay

Buck 120

Went to K&A Variety and restaurant last night, now it is 94.7 cents a litre!

Buck 120

down to 88.9 at K&A Variety and restaurant this afternoon.

Gone8to1248

I just got back from Chicago and paid $1.92 a gallon along the way. I heard it was going to come down even lower around here.

gone8to1248

Gone8to1248

Gas got down to $1.51 today down here! I think thats about $ .40 per liter. maybe it will get back down to where it was when I startted driving! $ .15 per gallon! LOL

gone8to1248

wampa

Don't buy gas at K&A, it's full of water.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.

fishman1
Don't buy gas at K&A, it's full of water.

get a grip buddy, you cant actually believe that!my car and truck run great on it. people in town started that rumour years ago so people wouldnt go there and would continue to get gouged in town. no dont buy your gas there, dont pay 83 a litre when you can buy it in town for 95. do you own a gas station in town?

Buck 120

Wampa, I have bought gas there for the past 5 years without incident. As Fishman1 eludes to this was a rumour.

Guest Dan
Wampa, I have bought gas there for the past 5 years without incident. As Fishman1 eludes to this was a rumour.

More than 5 years for me. Never a problem.

wampa

I'm just passing on advise. Try to get my buddy to go there after over $500.00 in repairs that were due to crappy gas after purchasing a cheap fill-up. Works out to about $7.15/L for a 70 L tank. Not worth it to me but if you want to keep rolling the dice go ahead. And no I don't own a gas station. Get a grip.

Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine into your brain, and that is where crappy ideas come from.