• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RAMBO

what are your favourite Movies?

Guest Nick C

Im curious to know what some of ur favourite movies are. Mine are the old Rambo movies and the star wars/star trek movies. I also love lawrence of Arabia ( one of my all time favs) and all the 007 movies. Bruce Lee movies are great as well B)

Nick C

Some Old Guy

Mine are,

Clint Eastwood Westerns.

Resevoir Dogs

Dr. Phibes (good ol' Vincent Price)

Ones I hated were The Lord of the Rings 1 2 and 3. I'm a huge Tolkien fan and they re-wrote it. I don't mind leaving out parts (like Tom Bombadil) but having Arwen facing the Nazgul just irked me..... They also took away how one was so possesive of the ring. They flaunted it like it didn't matter and that took the whole story line away. If Borimor picked it up like he did in the movie he would have never ever gave it back to Frodo. Don't get me wrong, if you are into special effects, it was great, but the story was messed.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Into the Wild blew me away. I have some some of Emile Hirschs' acting before and it was medeokre, however in Into the Wild he was amazing, as well great story line. Also a great book as well. And any Johnny Depp Movies

Buck 120

For any outdoorsman or anyone that ever thought it would be nice to just walk away from civilization, you have to see Into the wild!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest Nick C

From what I heard, Into the wild has quite a lot of "stuff" if you know what i mean. A lot of these movies could do away with it and still be great movies with out it. But that is just what I think. Sounds like a great plot line though.

Nick C

The Last Trapper is a really good one as well. Definitely a recommended movie. Also The Edge.

Yes, Into the Wild does have alot of "stuff" however I feel this movie simply could not do without. Everything in the movie is worth while being in there. If too much of the story line were to be removed it would be left feeling empty. It needs the story. It's not a movie you watch with hopes of learning how to survive in the bush. It's a movie you watch because it is inspiring. Being a true story it has alot of impact. Wether or not it is all 100% accurate. Im sure as well most of us here have all though about just taking off from one time or another. So make some popcorn and sit back and enjoy.

seppi

Tommy Boy is a classic if you like a good comedy !

Seppi