• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mitch

ice fishing

mitch

I don't know about anyone else but I am getting extremely excited to get on the ice, a freind and I have been building a 10x16 ice shack and its almost done, we spent just as much renting shacks last year as it costed (so far) to build our shack, only issue we have is the guy we had built the floor and frame built the ski's to small were only 6-8 inches off of the ground, does anyone have anyideas as to what we can do to fix this or do you think we'll be okay, at least for this season.

Bring on the cold! see you on the ice!

Some Old Guy

If you stick to a plowed ice road I think you'll be ok. But if you go off of the road you may want to lift the clearance a little more.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

crisop

awesome mitch

there is already 4 inches of ice on all the small lakes and ponds out here in alberta

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest wesm

You might want some floats for it for around here if the weather stays like this. I'd like to see some pictures as well.

mitch

post-186-1225854501_thumb.jpgwe've made alot of progress since this picture, we're going to be at it again on thursday so i'll take a few more.

mitch
awesome mitch

there is already 4 inches of ice on all the small lakes and ponds out here in alberta

r you living out there now crisop?